**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Would you join a professional alliance? ( please read fully before going further )

So i decided to start this thread to see how many people would be interested in getting into a alliance of mature and seriously commintted people.... no casuals just hardcore grinders

Being a member of the team itself would come with unbreakable rules that would render you being instantly kicked without notice on breaking such as.....

1. All members must join the WhatsApp group chat upon joining
2. All members must be active every day
3. All members will save all crystals, iso and upgrade materials for use once every two weeks during the same summoner advancment window for max rewards
4. All members will contribute to duel progress by doing the min amount of 300 points per day, the same rule applies for item use with the exception of no min amount required
5. All members will compete in arena and will reach the final milestone on at least one stage during arena combat
6. All members will fight in both AW & AQ
7. All members will respect one another

the team itself would have a min requirment of a rating of 100K ( this stops champ sellers and people who cant do arena properly from joining as they dont have enough teams ) however we would have no min level requirement

if you are seriously interested in this idea please leave a comment and if enough people show up i will try this idea out starting from around the 19th of june with a recruitment process followed by a invite to your in game self

shortly after that ( a few days / weeks ) i will give 3 members officer positions ( 1 for each BG )

If you read all of this thank you for your time and i look forward to hearing from you

Comments

• ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
    Great idea sign me up !
  • I am ready as always
    orovpbsstfo3.png
    because by saving up and using all SA points for one SA every 2 weeks you finish higher in the rankings, for example the team i am currently in do this and they never finish lower that the 1% rewards
    in saying that thanks for the feedback, this is just an idea currently and any and all feedback is welcome

i guess the main purpose of this is to see how many people would be willing to join a real active every day without fail team
  • so can I ?
    sure leave me your in game name and if enough people want to join we will make it so and you will be the first to get an invite
  • OK!
    Name: Lord Cronoss (yeah with space between)
    thats good to know, how active are they? would you say they follow all of the above rules? and if so whats the average rating per member? lowest to high
    what rating are you Lord Cronoss?
  • U mean like 19,556?
    yeah we are asking for members only over 100K at the moment sorry
  • oh
  • aw man