**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Luke Cage 6*

Hey guys, how would you guys feel about a 6* Luke Cage?
Not sure how I feel yet. I would say he fell right in the middle of my list of champs I wanted.
I just want your thoughts...
Thanks in advance everyone :)

Comments

• Dingalo wrote: »
    Hey guys, how would you guys feel about a 6* Luke Cage?
    Not sure how I feel yet. I would say he fell right in the middle of my list of champs I wanted.
    I just want your thoughts...
    Thanks in advance everyone :)

Could you level him up and try him on labyrinth rulk and see how he does? Preferably only using only special 3 and inform me of the hit count to take him down? Or the hits it took before you ko and the health you took off? Thanks.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    @Romario26, unfortunately I haven't beat RTTL yet. I'm in desperate need of power control champions for that Spite node. I only got Hawkeye who's a good one. It's not something I want to rush and just throw resources into for now. I'll wait until I can pull another decent power control champ or two! :)
    Sorry man!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Luke cage can reverse the power gain from spite with 4+ exhaustion’s
    Jaded wrote: »

Woah, really? DAMN awesome! I'm assuming you need to get lucky though... I'll definitely give that a try, thanks @Jaded !
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Dingalo wrote: »

Woah, really? DAMN awesome! I'm assuming you need to get lucky though... I'll definitely give that a try, thanks @Jaded !

Well it’s a 70% chance from light attacks to place exhaustion’s and 4 from his 3rd special. So it’s luck and technique to get it to work. But every exhaustion lowers power gain by 25%. So even 1-3 exhaustion’s can “help” against spite.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    He won the lottery and doesn't even know it yet lol
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,434 ★★★★

Wait a minute, it can REVERSE passive power gains?!?
    No freaken way lmfao. Damn ok thanks guys :D
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    5 hit combos ending in light attacks and sp3 (the 4 exhaustion debuffs last longer here)
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Actually I started seeing people begin to enjoy their Luke Cage after the buff, although I haven't had time to thoroughly test him out. Of course, folks are also saying they believe Red Hulk is better after the buff, but back to Luke Cage, the other day I also happened to watch Seatin enjoying himself using his R3/30 LC to fight Maestro (although he did a few mistakes, and forgot about Maestro's SP3's stunning effect).

My 4* LC has long been R3/30 for arena purposes, but can't wait to bring him up to 4/40, and start using him more regularly for Story quest and etc to get better feel of him. Hey, finally he is NO longer Pillow hands!

Luke Cage Smackdown - Rise Of A Demi God?! - Marvel Contest Of Champions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG6jViAvQ3E
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Could have been much worse. Honestly I haven't tested him yet but what I've seen looks great. I never thought I'd be out of science t4cc but need some for him. Not sure if he's LOL material now but definitely great AQ of AWO option. I'd definitely trade you my Karnak for him. Congrats.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I got his 6 and hes been in aq aw or quest ever since

@Dropfaith, awesome. CongratS!!! :)
    1 month ago, a 6* LC pull would be like WTH, hahaha
    now, a 6* LC pull would be like wow! cool!!
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    he was a solid 2/10 before buff. Now he's a 7.5/10
  • ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    Luckiest player in the universe!!!!