**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UK Players - Purchase Price for Units

Ri007Ri007 Posts: 7
edited February 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
The exchange rate has become better, USD 100 = GBP 71.73 now or GBP 99.99 (what we pay for 1 Odin = USD 139.

It is not fare on UK players to pay 40% more than US players.

A poll to request KABAM to make price of units to be same globally or adjust the price regularly as per currency rates.

UK Players - Purchase Price for Units 17 votes

YES - Agree - Kabam Take Action
88%
JadedMasterTroller42Daz2708Savio444IronBlaze09VodkaStuffdamianohmSkymastrSgtSlaughter78MorosophBahamutXFA_RebootedPrimeSaviour_27Bob1234Naqkeshie 15 votes
Not a UK / EU player
11%
SpiritOfVengeanceHubris_hater 2 votes

Comments

• SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Apple and google set conversion rates
  • Ri007Ri007 Posts: 7
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    That must change - Kabam changed before from £79.99 to £99.99 for a Odin
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Kabam's commented on this a million times - they set their price and Apple and Google will convert it to different currencies. Kabam doesn't set different prices for different currencies or regions. Nothing they can do about it.

Also your poll options are ridiculous.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Ri007 wrote: »
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    That must change - Kabam changed before from £79.99 to £99.99 for a Odin

Kabamsets base prices but for something like a countrys economy going up or down for that currency Apple or google will set the conversion rate if this changed then I must have missed the announcement

Mods have stated in the past that Apple and google do the conversion rates
  • Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    YES - Agree - Kabam Take Action
    Its bout time they did domething i can purchase stuff from the us an pay in pounds an it auto gets converted so unfair everyone pays more thats why i have stopped buying expensive stuff
  • Ri007Ri007 Posts: 7
    Kabam's commented on this a million times - they set their price and Apple and Google will convert it to different currencies. Kabam doesn't set different prices for different currencies or regions. Nothing they can do about it.

Also your poll options are ridiculous.

You know what is Ridiculous ? That we in UK & EU are being ripped off... we pay USD 139 for 1 Odin. I was hoping to get a response from Kabam Administrators , so I can take their feedback & raise it with iTunes / App Store.

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Sorry man but they’re right, kabam don’t set the prices, as much as I hate it as a U.K. player myself
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Just make a US Apple ID. My friends made a Canadian one to get a Canada-exclusive game. Play on that when you make purchases. Simple, and I don’t think it’s illegal...not 100% sure lol