**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

selling 6* champ

Hi,

Why I cannot sell the 6* champ? I got I trash one that I don't want in my profile.

Comments

• Options
    colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    why would you wanna sell a 6 star?
  • Options
    JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    edited February 2018
    why would you wanna sell a 6 star?

useless, old outdated champ, and week no fun on it. what is the new game content that you can use dead poll classic in? A good four star character is a way useful than this champ, if we can call it champ!!

Some six stars are just useless and poorly developed. It is bad that our effort got wasted because of some poor decisions from the game maker. Unfortunately, they don't consider how every single player would experience the game, it seems thy just see us as random numbers.
  • Options
    BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    if they are bad they might get a buff eventually
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    You should have waited to open it until there was a better pool of champs then. 😆
  • Options
    JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    You should have waited to open it until there was a better pool of champs then. 😆

There ARE many good champs in the poll.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    selling him is even more useless than keeping him
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    This is a really odd way of looking at 6*. Firstly, they will likely boost your prestige. Secondly, if they don’t boost your prestige stick them on Aw defence if your alliance does diversity. Thirdly if your alliance doesn’t do diversity then at the very least you can use them in the new arena. A 6* champ gets 3x the amount a 5* does.

And finally, if all else fails, what if they got a boost and became god tier? Don’t tell me it hasn’t happened before. When magik was in the first pool of 5* champions she was awful. Don’t believe me? She was my first 5* champion that I opened as soon as I could, a couple months after 5* were brought into the game, and I was really annoyed.

But then she was buffed and she is arguably one of the best champions in the game and I am so happy to have her. If I’d have sold her I would be so pissed off.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

Doesn't change the fact that some people will still pull deadpool classic lol
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    I pulled DPXF and use him in uncollected monthly. Sure he has no utility but I like his l2 bleeds. Are there better champs? Yes, but this won’t be your last 6. Suck it up and deal with it.