**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6-Star arenas when?

also, 5-Star basic arenas when?
3-Star basic arena would also be nice

Comments

• beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Mmm cannot really imagine that much demand for a 3-star basic arena. Perhaps a re-run of an old arena instead, as getting just one level on a champion is too much effort for nothing. There is also an overabundance of 3 star awakening stones in the game, so awakening 3 stars is really not that hard.

But having more than one 3 star arena could help newbies. Especially when there is a new champion in the featured arena.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    They just announced 5* arenas today and you are already asking for more? good god. enjoy what we do have at least for a week.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I would estimate before 7* arenas.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Bruh, they just released 5* Arenas and you're already asking for more? I think they're doing fine right now on arenas. just need to check up on any bugs that may have been occurring.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    They should add a 5* basic and revamp arena milestones. Add GMC shards and Ultimate Crystals instead of PHCs.
  • Considering they announced this arena after adding 6 star crystals to the game you have a very long wait ahead lol
  • As for a basic 5 star arena I expect it will happen 6 months from next week since that's how long featured arenas take to rotate with 4 stars
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    when 7 stars are in the game
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    No new arena is coming except the new 5* arena
    6* arena come on, 6* were released over 1 week ago
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    I would estimate before 7* arenas.

Love this answer. Hahaha