**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Perfect series and the difference in AI

silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Anyone notice this being a thing? The AI seems to change their habits and becomes very passive and capable of parry and evading without dexing constantly during the perfect series events, they do not want you to get 3/3. This has been going on for a while as well,noticed it being done within the last year though.

Comments

• AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Sigh.

Streak 1-10 is the most passive AI.

10-20 slightly more aggressive and more easy to bait specials out of.

20+ is the aggressive and easy to bait AI.

No, it's not based on 3-day events. At all.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    ive seen it happen independent of streak which is why im sharing this, and it happens everytime this perfect series event happens this specific form of AI. they are passive and then they wont stop attacking so you better hope you have some recourse with who you are fighting or using. Im thinking about closing out midmatch and reopening and seeing if there's a difference when i see it start to happen.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    edited February 2018
    streak at 10 20 70 doesnt matter it will happen when it happens independent of any of these well known streak behaviors.
    to be clear that any part of the games programming would link the single event/s to the AI difficulty is absurd sounding i know... but there is a specific behavior that ive noticed a dozen times during this event, very very specific.
    I could be fighting the exact same conditions every time i suppose but thats unlikely, it seems like a token behavior.
    Not saying it is wrong, but it is something ive become aware of and will adjust my game because of it. I havent lost a streak, i just havent gotten prime points in perfect.