Looking for players over 300K prestige.

Ad me on Line or in game Scoobers40. At tier 7 for War and we hit SA rewards every week.
«1345

Comments

  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    P.S. It's obvious you're recruiting based off rating... that is an awful idea, by the way. Rating means next to nothing.

    Rating means a lot lol. I'm not going to accept recruit players who don't have a 4* champion. I'm also not going to accept recruit players who don't have over 30 for a pvp win streak either or less than 100 champions in their roster either. As a bare minimum players need to have over 30K prestige though.
  • seth9352seth9352 Posts: 16
    @Scoobers40 I think u mean 30k rating not prestige to get into the best alliances u need between 5k-7k prestige. I don’t think anyone in the game has 30k prestige.
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    Haha it was supposed to say 30K for prestige lol. Damn auto correct.

    What? 30k? Don't you think that's a little steep?

    Maybe the confusion is on my part but what I mean specifically is a combined rating of your top 5 champions to be at or over 30K.
  • DizastarDizastar Posts: 56
    edited February 2018
    Just to help you out, marveltrucos.x10.mx/prestige_explained.php

    Actually that doesn't go that deep into it as well. You will need the Values of the top 5 champs without Mastery Points and average that... 30k is impossible.
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    Gotcha
  • Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 135
    Dizastar wrote: »
    Just to help you out, marveltrucos.x10.mx/prestige_explained.php

    Actually that doesn't go that deep into it as well. You will need the Values of the top 5 champs without Mastery Points and average that... 30k is impossible.

    30k Prestige is no where near possible. Perhaps you meant Hero Rating...
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    P.S. It's obvious you're recruiting based off rating... that is an awful idea, by the way. Rating means next to nothing.

    Rating means a lot lol. I'm not going to accept recruit players who don't have a 4* champion. I'm also not going to accept recruit players who don't have over 30 for a pvp win streak either or less than 100 champions in their roster either. As a bare minimum players need to have over 30K prestige though.

    You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    edited February 2018
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    P.S. It's obvious you're recruiting based off rating... that is an awful idea, by the way. Rating means next to nothing.

    Rating means a lot lol. I'm not going to accept recruit players who don't have a 4* champion. I'm also not going to accept recruit players who don't have over 30 for a pvp win streak either or less than 100 champions in their roster either. As a bare minimum players need to have over 30K prestige though.

    You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

    You don't understand what I'm talking about, do you? You claim rating means next to nothing. Since you don't understand rating, a players rating of his top 5 champions over 30K along with a high pvp win streak is a good indicator of how decent a player is.
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    P.S. It's obvious you're recruiting based off rating... that is an awful idea, by the way. Rating means next to nothing.

    Rating means a lot lol. I'm not going to accept recruit players who don't have a 4* champion. I'm also not going to accept recruit players who don't have over 30 for a pvp win streak either or less than 100 champions in their roster either. As a bare minimum players need to have over 30K prestige though.

    You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

    You don't understand what I'm talking about, do you? You say rating means next to nothing. Since you don't understand rating, a players rating of his top 5 champions over 30K along with a high pvp win streak is a good indicator of how decent a player is.
  • CheetahTigerCheetahTiger Posts: 24
    seriously.. he does not know the basics of the game...
  • CheetahTigerCheetahTiger Posts: 24
    top 100 alliances will recruit players with around 6000 prestige. and really.. rating is nothing...

    I have prestige of 4800 and rating is around 170K
  • BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    Recruiting based on prestige or rating is not a goodidea at all. The only exception is if your already clearing map 5 (or a combination of 5 and 6) all 5 days of the week. Up until then you need ability, not prestige. My prestige is now around 5200 but up until revently it was around 4200. But i was still dropping 1.5 million points almost every day in AQ. Are you saying you wouldnt take me bc my prestige was too low?
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100

    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    P.S. It's obvious you're recruiting based off rating... that is an awful idea, by the way. Rating means next to nothing.

    Rating means a lot lol. I'm not going to accept recruit players who don't have a 4* champion. I'm also not going to accept recruit players who don't have over 30 for a pvp win streak either or less than 100 champions in their roster either. As a bare minimum players need to have over 30K prestige though.

    You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

    Clearly you don't know what I'm talking about and why rating is important.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    Haha it was supposed to say 30K for prestige lol. Damn auto correct.

    Lol sorry we said you don't know the difference between rating and prestige...
    We were wrong, thank you for blessing us with your heavenly knowledge 😂😂😂
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Maybe we can live up to your 30k prestige standards when they release 9 Stars 😂
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    and the way he tried to cover his
    by changing his 300k prestige to 30 k prestige.. it shows that he is a kind of player who will never accept his own mistake and will always find someone else to blame...

    Are you not familiar with autocorrect? I'm looking for players with over a 300K rating and over 30K prestige which is technically incorrect calling it prestige at 30K without doing the division, but gets the point across that the top 5 champions should equal to over 30K with masteries obviously affecting the rating of the champions.

    Let me guess you're one of those weird selfish players who has under 100 champions because you don't understand some of the logistics of the game.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 447 ★★
    Well, this went south pretty quickly.
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    and the way he tried to cover his
    by changing his 300k prestige to 30 k prestige.. it shows that he is a kind of player who will never accept his own mistake and will always find someone else to blame...


    Let me guess you're one of those weird selfish players who has under 100 champions because you don't understand some of the logistics of the game.

    Wait so you're saying he's weird, selfish, and doesn't understand the game because he corrected you being wrong? Must be opposite day at Kabam...
    I didn't get the memo 😂
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    and the way he tried to cover his
    by changing his 300k prestige to 30 k prestige.. it shows that he is a kind of player who will never accept his own mistake and will always find someone else to blame...

    Are you not familiar with autocorrect? I'm looking for players with over a 300K rating and over 30K prestige which is technically incorrect calling it prestige at 30K without doing the division, but gets the point across that the top 5 champions should equal to over 30K with masteries obviously affecting the rating of the champions.

    Let me guess you're one of those weird selfish players who has under 100 champions because you don't understand some of the logistics of the game.

    This. 😂 😂. So glad to find this gem.

    OBVIOUSLY you have less than 100 champs, because you don’t have a 30k prestige. Do you @CheetahTiger
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 447 ★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    And here we have an alliance leader that doesn't know the difference between rating and prestige.

    Good luck with your recruiting.

    P.S. It's obvious you're recruiting based off rating... that is an awful idea, by the way. Rating means next to nothing.

    He’s not the leader, he’s an officer.
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    and the way he tried to cover his
    by changing his 300k prestige to 30 k prestige.. it shows that he is a kind of player who will never accept his own mistake and will always find someone else to blame...


    Let me guess you're one of those weird selfish players who has under 100 champions because you don't understand some of the logistics of the game.

    Wait so you're saying he's weird, selfish, and doesn't understand the game because he corrected you being wrong? Must be opposite day at Kabam...
    I didn't get the memo 😂

    He never corrected me, just decided to troll because I obviously struck a nerve with him. Let me guess you're another one of those weird players too? Which is why you decided to comment? Have decent champs but under 100?
  • DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    edited February 2018
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    Scoobers40 wrote: »
    and the way he tried to cover his
    by changing his 300k prestige to 30 k prestige.. it shows that he is a kind of player who will never accept his own mistake and will always find someone else to blame...


    Let me guess you're one of those weird selfish players who has under 100 champions because you don't understand some of the logistics of the game.

    Wait so you're saying he's weird, selfish, and doesn't understand the game because he corrected you being wrong? Must be opposite day at Kabam...
    I didn't get the memo 😂

    He never corrected me, just decided to troll because I obviously struck a nerve with him. Let me guess you're another one of those weird players too? Which is why you decided to comment? Have decent champs but under 100?

    Lol I don't know how high you are but you didn't strike a nerve with anyone 😂
    If you haven't gotten it yet, you're wrong. All we were trying to do is correct you and now you're acting like a toddler and blaming us for correcting you. Maybe you should learn how to play the game instead of being a jerk when people try to help 😂
This discussion has been closed.