**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do I get war loot if leave before over?

Normally u wouldn't want to leave before wqr over, but tried new alliance and they are horrible and want to get out before they start aq in 3 hours. If contribution makes differnce on this subject, in easily #1 in % and will kill the boss if any of them actually clear a line to close down node. I earned my loot, so just want to ensure I get it if leave before war closes out.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    No you wont get squat, and also if you enter your champs into war then leave, they will be stuck in that same war until its over and you wont be able to use them in your now current alliance. So if you plan on leaving do so before placing in war, same goes for AQ.
  • Stuck part is common sense when placed in war, just seems unfair I could have 20% on war for me dominating the group and still not get rewards just leaving a lil early so I don't get stuck in aq with this terrible alliance because aq starts before aw ends. I mean if I kill voss, really, why should it matter, sounds like kabam didn't think this through, not a shock.
    if you've already joined war and are in attack phase. finish it out, collect the rewards then bounce. There's nothing saying that you have to place AQ team to get the AW rewards.
    If you kill the AW boss, your champs are released and they shouldn't be stuck anymore.