**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ rewards [Merged]

Comments

• DarkNemesisDarkNemesis Posts: 51
    SURPRISE we're Kabam and we can do anything......
  • YashbossYashboss Posts: 3
    Hey kabam ,
    Now I can't get my AQ rank rewards and also my frnds and my alliance members also can get those AQ rewards plz note this as soon as
  • Sid8676Sid8676 Posts: 3
    Few of my alliance members have received the aq rank rewards and few have not including me. Please look after it kabam. Why are they delayed??!!
    @Kabam Miike
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    Ok good. I thought I was the only one. None of my accounts have received their AQ rewards either.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Neither here
  • NeerajsharmaNeerajsharma Posts: 13
    didnt got my rewards too
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    You guys at Kabam are the absolute worst.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    I didn’t get award...
  • so i get redirect from other threads to here, expecting that there would be an answer here, but turns out still no response? then why did i get redirect to here??
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    so i get redirect from other threads to here, expecting that there would be an answer here, but turns out still no response? then why did i get redirect to here??

They're merging Threads to keep it organized, rather than having one after another on the same issue.
  • No aq rewards and my alliance placed in the 2200 bracket
  • My whole alliance hasn’t received rewards yet either. (Expert tier)
  • I still haven't got my AQ rewards this time either. This happened several weeks ago when I first joined this alliance. I did not receive them at all that first time. Hopefully they will eventually show up this time.
  • @Kabam Miike and co. can we please have an updated description on the status of AQ rewards. We have had delays before but this is the first time it's been this long.
  • This is pure BS plain and simple.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
    Ive never asked for compensation in the 3 years of playing this game but after this week of SA rewards now AQ rewards delay I think we most definitely should be getting something.
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    Same here. Thought it was just me. Glad it's not but PO'd that it is. Hello KAGAN, are you guys there? Devoted players
    not being treated right.
  • WirewolfWirewolf Posts: 17
    Hi Kabam ... what the technical information about this issue??? We are costumers of your system! We want more explanations!!!
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    My alliance never had any problems with rewards until this week. Nobody in my alliance has received them. (In expert tier)
  • First it was over a 24hr delay on SA reward now it’s AQ rewards. WTF Kabam get with the program. You don’t hesitate to take our money when we buy something so you shouldn’t hesitate to give us what we have earned.
  • Onassys1Onassys1 Posts: 23
    Me eather . Kabam start to do bully thinks!
  • Jackster1983Jackster1983 Posts: 12
    I don't know what i dislike more, the delay or the lek of interest in their cliënts Who spent money and time in the game. At my work i Will be fired if i let my cliënt down for 24 hours
  • They have time to merge this thread, but got no time to acknowledge this issue. Interesting.
  • Blaze929Blaze929 Posts: 9
    And yet still no rewards and level up event is going on now. They know how to f$&k up a wet dream.
  • tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    Still no AQ rewards. What the hell is going on with this game?
  • Same
  • Dave_247Dave_247 Posts: 4
    All these comments and not one from a mod explaining about this issue why so many of us have no rewards for our hard work in aq
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Amy timetable on this? Still missing for most of us.

Dr. Zola
This discussion has been closed.