**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ rewards [Merged]

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    I’m assuming the existence of this thread implies it’s under investigation. But I haven’t seen a formal acknowledgement. Would be helpful to know whether we need to file a ticket or not.

Dr. Zola
  • SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    Maybe we should a simultaneous start reporting in game. Maybe they might notice their mailbox dinging. I think they are napping
  • BQuBQu Posts: 32
    No AQ rewards here either!
  • No rewards either
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    The ineptitude displayed by Kabam is bewildering.

I am sure most people accept the odd mistake will occasionally happen. It does in all walks of life.

But time and time again it’s the same old **** from these disingenuous shysters.
  • WirewolfWirewolf Posts: 17
    Is where AQ rewards Kabosta???
  • Jclark3168Jclark3168 Posts: 75
    It is really infuriating that I’ve had a ton of iso expire from not getting these rewards and being able to rank up a champ. If I miss this level up event because of this too this is some major bull.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It’s been almost 8 hours since the merge of threads, yet no mod interaction with the community.

Whoever merged the threads couldn’t take the 1min if less than type “Hey guy I merged the threads and I will being this issue to the people who need to me made aware of it”

If you need someone to code your reward system properly, my fiancée has the weekend off, he can do it for you.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Because i have received no details, I am left to synthesize a conclusion based on the following:

A) I was delayed 36 hours on SA awards
    B) I have not received AQ awards
    C) when asked, guys like BG have gotten timely awards
    D) BG is in a very highly ranked alliance
    E) I am not in such an alliance

My last two wars have been with highly ranked alliances who have been slumming in AW (till now), which implies I am competing with both their advanced state AND their getting timely awards, while I wait.

I am not conspiracy theorist, and I professionally work in a customer service field, so I would like to give the benefit of the doubt. But you have given me nothing to work with...
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Kabam. I have so many alphas expiring soon and after the rewards come in, I can rank 3 my 5* Iceman. But, if I lose all those alphas because you don't know how to do anything with this game, I will highly upset
  • Is there a time farms to when my alliance will receive AQ rewards? We have been waiting and not one person has received them yet.
  • Blaze929Blaze929 Posts: 9
    I want compensation greater than. It’s only right, they screw up,then it screws us up with the plans we have and the current events going on. This is stupidity at its finest.
    #dearkablamofixthiscrap
  • how many times do i have to be patient to get AQ rewards so late as AW rewards .is this some technical problem ?or kabam doesn't give us rewards???
    i'm gonna move to different alliance tomorrow and i'm afraid that the rewards won't be given if kabam doesn't solve this!!
    so if kabam would make this kinda mistakes again and again,i'll be so disappointed and quit the game.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    And still nothing, what's been going on with then lately and since they introduced 12.0 the games gone downhill and with every update they seem to screw something else up and with every fix or patch let's screw something else up.

I might have an idea why the sa got messed up has something to do with a certain bug some or all alliances were dealing with and they even addmitted it then it stopped and now people's sa rewards are being delayed. I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to fix or change something again with aq and they screwed it up.

I don't how or why this keeps happening exactly what the hell were they doing to cause this issue, it should be simple your rank gets calculated then a you see your rank then you get rewards.

Now it's your place gets calculated, and revealed then no rewards, crickets then complete silence as they just sitting around counting money and mergeing threads instead of commenting and fixing it.

When is it going to be time to bring the game down and fix it, and hire new people to improve the game and update the servers.
  • For this last AQ we still haven't received the Dormamu's Dominion Rewards.

BOATDUDE (CHAB1)
  • Hey all,
    I am new here and I want to make a suggestion regarding MCOC game.
    I have been playing different M.M.O. games too and in those games everyone receives some small compensation or rewards based on your level after some routine or emergency maintenance.
    I have been playing MCOC since it was released and was thinking that they should offer some rewards too after game goes through some maintenance or bug.
    I am not asking for some rare level rewards but a couple of crystals or units will be fine too.!!!

Thank you and sorry for my bad english. :)
    SkullRidr...
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Could someone from kabams side please address why there's no AQ rewards yet?
  • Samcro420Samcro420 Posts: 18
    @Kabam Miike wow guys. The only reason kabam exists is we spend money to play a game. Dealing with problems in the game is literally your job. Please do it and at the very least acknowledge the issue. Come on man, get it together cuz this is ridiculous
  • Still waiting, and it's delaying an alliance merger.
  • Still haven’t gotten my final AQ rewards as well...

Bringr of Rain
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Add my name to the list of people still waiting. It's offensive they haven't said anything
  • Agreed. Even something simple like 500 premium crystals shards or 5000 gold. It’s just a nice gesture many other games use
  • Dave_247Dave_247 Posts: 4
    Kabam staff suck at admitting their is a fault with their game. And always try to blame our devices for their issues. Total and utter BS kabam get your acts together and give us OUR rewards for aq
  • I too have not received my awards yet for our AQ that ended yesterday. I say that we all agree to not spend any more money in 2018. I spent at least $200 if not more in 2017 on this game. Haven't and won't in 2018 unless they fix problems like delayed rewards.
  • They do something after the maintenance, seems like you missed it. They will throw you some **** offers like "we are sorry for the long wait, here you can buy a questing bundle for only 39.99$"
  • QuestStarQuestStar Posts: 63
    Has kabam acknowledged this yet?
This discussion has been closed.