**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mytsic drought

This is starting to get ridiculous! I've pulled 25 4*s but I can't get a mystic. What are the odds of that? At this point Ill take anything. Having to use my 3* lady thor to get past mystic nodes is getting annoying.

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Not one mystic huh? that's strange, that's all I get! wish I could trade!
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I didn't get a mystic for 8 months as playing. First mystic for me was unstoppable and I had to buy him
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    4* or the 5*?
  • Options
    TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    edited June 2017
    Neither. The only 5* I have is Ronan and I know with my luck ill get hulkbuster next.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I didn't get a mystic for 8 months as playing. First mystic for me was unstoppable and I had to buy him

I pulled 1st 4 star mystic from Friday crystal deal. Occasionally buy one, but haven't gotten another one since lol
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Took me forever to get a mystic too. Still doesn't seem like I pull them very often. The crystals aren't totally random. Seems like certain champs are much rarer for groups of people.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I only have 2 techs. Can't seem to pull any of them
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Thank god for Mystic May. Got me 4 of the best mystic champs in the game (GR, Magik, Mordo and DV). Otherwise the only mystics I ever pull are Loki, Jane Foster and DS...good champs in their own right (DS was phenomenal before but only good now), but comparitively poor in the mystic class.