**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Be able to change in game name!

SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
IDK what you people think? Like a one time thing for those who created a name in the game with out thinking they would like it. I'm in favor!

Comments

• KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    Speedbump wrote: »
    IDK what you people think? Like a one time thing for those who created a name in the game with out thinking they would like it. I'm in favor!

Yeah support the idea, like in other games changing name should be allowed, all it should cost is units
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    I would pay $20 to change my damn name
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    You can change your name if it includes personal or private info. I changed my in-game name this week.

Now changing forum name...still working on that one.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    I Agree other games allow it to be one time only. But this game needs more then 2 yrs if not more to simply allow us to change it. Ironic they can change whatever the hell they want but when comes to ign change they simply cant do it which is a load of B.S.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    I sent so many tickets asking for this.......I still have
    the name I didn't mean to stick
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    I was told KABAM will not allow in game name change because it helps those who illegally bought accounts.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I'm sick of being Assman2012!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    X_Scott wrote: »
    I'm sick of being Assman2012!

LMAO
  • They do allow changes. U get 1 or 2 times. My buddy changed his..he had his own name b4