**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Michael B jordan type challenge giving 5* awekaning gem

Come on kabam, i know you give this challenge every 3 monthes according to my last 4 quest calculation, and since you have concluded act5 i think its time to give challenges which gives 5* awekaning gem and respective rewards to high end players. Act 6 wont be coming this year anyway so why not give talented summoner a chance for worthy rewards fitting there efforts.

Comments

• LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I would totally love a 5* “awekning” gem!.....what ever that is o.o
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Better on sale then nothing
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Come on kabam, give us the hardest fights possible for a time limited event giving 5* awekaning gem, it is about time
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Lightvayne wrote: »

You dont deserve it if you done even know what it is
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Terrible idea. Go do LOL. It will be a while before they introduce special quests with 5* gems
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Nah there’s enough to get in game
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Come on kabam, i know you give this challenge every 3 monthes according to my last 4 quest calculation, and since you have concluded act5 i think its time to give challenges which gives 5* awekaning gem and respective rewards to high end players. Act 6 wont be coming this year anyway so why not give talented summoner a chance for worthy rewards fitting there efforts.

By "calculation," do you mean calendar?
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited February 2018
    Lightvayne wrote: »

Elmer Fudd: "One day wabbit, there will come awekaning..."
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I don't mind the suggestion to include a Gem. Can't hurt to ask. Just thought I would point out that there's no indication that Act 6 won't be coming this year.
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Act 6 is very likely happening this year. Will be announced to start around May, but a few days before that update they will postpone it because of bugs. Then they will release it because of pressure, then bunnies will die for a while. And they usually do an Act every year finishing at the end of every calendar year. No reason to believe they will not release act 6 in 2018.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    To put this in comparison LoL give a 5*class awakening gem for a first run. What ever else awards them needs to be similarly as hard (but hopefully a bit shorter) if they do a challenge one. I like the difficulties as they are but i would love to see a short once a month insane difficulty quest. Uncollected isnt really like that. It does need to to be something skill based and designed to need a variety if champs. Not just blade or ss. Like boss rush but with LoL health and difficulty.