**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Voodoo still worth ranking as 5* not duped yet?

EmmanuelcoastEmmanuelcoast Posts: 170
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I have A 5* Doctor Voodoo at rank 2 but I haven't ranked him yet because I hear he isn't god tier until hes awakened. Whatcha think?

Is Voodoo still worth ranking as 5* not duped yet? 36 votes

Yes!
30%
Haji_SaabWilljackson16buffajrVision_41Sac123_MasterTroller42AhitlawStrTrojanX05LOИEWOLFMigginsly 11 votes
Rank up someone else first
69%
LoPrestiSpity68Fireballs5Ace_03GogoQueqqueeThorF4k3_GaM3rGQuantaoFoxhero007Ricardo60289BreybreyTru_dp_23BeerowsCassyJoeswimmershchong2BahamutNext2HellXFA_Rebooted 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Yes!
    He's worth taking up to r3 as an investment for the future. In 5.3, 5.4 and LoL you get awakening gems. If you pull a mystic (or fancy using a generic) you can awaken him. If you are very skint on t4cc or other resources then it may be better to hold of ranking him up. Defo not worth an r4 till awakened. I have him r4 and is a go to for a lot of quests. In act 5, his l1 nullify comes in hand to poison opponents with 40 odd buffs and even unawakened will convert a lot of buffs into poison.
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I'd wait, unless you're rolling in resources. Imho, he's **** when not awakened
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Voodoo is trash unduped, better to use resources on someone else.
  • Options
    R3,then R4 till 和he is duped
  • Options
    LayermonkeyLayermonkey Posts: 24
    He doesn't know about brother daniel when unduped.