**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Various Issues [Title Edited for Clarity]

2»

Comments

• Options
    username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    WOLFGUY speaks the truth....

opponents can block everything, plow thru my blocks, can attack in the middle of MY Special, & issues are more prevalent in AQ,AW, & fighting high PI champs.

REALLY SUX THE FUN OUTTA GAME.
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Hey Guys,

We definitely need A LOT more information than this. Since the release of 13.1, our bug and crash reports have dropped significantly, and we haven't been seeing nearly as many users having issues, but if you still are, please give us more info about what's happening. Simply saying "Everything is broken" doesn't help anybody.

Where are you seeing these issues? What Champions are you using? What Modes? Then what device and OS are you using? These could be performance related issues that require testing with certain devices.

SAMSUNG-SM-G891A
    Android 7.0
    Kernel version 3.18.31-1065105

Specific issues
    * Aq, Aw, Arena
    Specials not always landing on hit 3 or 4 of a combo. Mainly projectile

Recovery after a opponent uses a special, allow you to be intercepted right after they use a special.

Blocking- while holding block the opponent has attacked through my block on hit 3 of the combo.

Aq specific
    Voodoo is missing his 1st 2 attacks after sp 1.

Evade
    Double evade is still glitchey. Fighting rocket, and venom are good examples.. there sp 1 is easy to evade, but double evade doesnt always work and leaves u getting hit by their 2nd and 3rd attack.

Those are what i have seen.
    All this just happen from the last mandantory update.
  • Options
    Any update
  • Options
    Any update? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Not being to use specials on hit 3 and 4 makes fight long and boring. Please provide a update.
  • Options
    So any input @Kabam Miike ? Do i need to post videos?

• Options
    Ok, this happends when using joe fixit, iron mans, agent venom, ms marvel, winter solder, spider man

Specials are getting blocked after 3 and 4 hit.
  • Options
    Add loki to that list. I can take videos.
  • Options
    Also any champ that is using Ms Marvels sp2, u can not attack after they use it. You get intercepted everytime.

Can someone from Kabam respond?