Premium hero crystals, featured hero crystal, 3*& 4* prices (units)

KyrieRedKyrieRed Member Posts: 287 ★★
Seriously I have occasionally bought some phc's and featured hero crystal ( one of the biggest mistakes one can make) abd I've gotten nothing but 2* rarely a 3*. Kabam needs to address the fact too much garbage is being sold at a higher price. Increase the drop rate by at least 50% (more people would buy crystals making more profit yet keeping the community happy). On top of that the slow progression on this game would be more Bareable. I know some conservative (seasoned summoners will disagree) saying that this would bring unbalanced to the game. But seriously aren't you tired of 2* garbage for over 2 years?

Comments

• MavRCK_MavRCK_ Member Posts: 504 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    There needs to be transparency and a report detailing the percentages of all crystal chances - it may have to come through regulation of the industry and some vested politicians taking up the cause.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Member Posts: 332 ★★
    The economy of the game is seriously flawed when you can earn 50 phc a week along with 4 3* and a 4* a week without really trying. Charging 400 units for a 3* and 2500 for a 4* is ridiculous.