**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I need an active alliance!

I play every day. I am level 43. I need an alliance where players play in AWs and AQs. Is there a alliance that needs an active player?? Let me know

Comments

• DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    Level 45 now....
  • My alliance Sinister Grind is currently recruiting new members. My line ID is Phindrel if you want to chat.
    We are a friendly 7.8 mill+ alliance that runs map 3. Most of us have done the grind for map 5 and higher and are just relaxing now with map 3 no donations required. We use line for communication. Currently 1339 war rating. Contact me via line for more information
  • You're always welcome in our alliance. We're a 5.1 mill alliance. Very Active in AQ/AW. We play map5 most of the time. We're looking for some active players to finish 3 BGs. If interested, look for me on line. ID: reedad. Thanks!
  • NihungNihung Posts: 108
    Dtyttfthg wrote: »
    I play every day. I am level 43. I need an alliance where players play in AWs and AQs. Is there a alliance that needs an active player?? Let me know

@Dtyttfthg look for #Spiderman . We're about your level. We do love a bit of banter and have a Line account too

• DtyttfthgDtyttfthg Posts: 74
    Thanks guys, will try to join. One question what is Line??
  • Line is an app used for communication outside the game. It allows for longer communication and helps for planning strategy and sharing ideas
  • ereno44ereno44 Posts: 98
    Join us