**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

different dash back bug

I'm having an issue where after dashing back and pressing block my champ charges forward randomly.

Comments

• Options
    NekrosonarNekrosonar Posts: 34
    Exactly I have been noticing that too, or I'm tapping and my champ does heavy attack! What the hell?!
  • Options
    Ryano2828Ryano2828 Posts: 15
    I've experienced it as well especially after dashing back I rush toward the enemy at full speed but I didn't swipe to move forward thus getting gas hit and wrecked. It's happened probably 2 dozen times I know if you wait a minute the champ slowly moves forward but this wasn't that. The chamos dashes back to evade then charges forward at full speed it's happened without me even touching the screen.
  • Options
    Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    edited May 2017
    I posted a thread about this also. It's straight bs that we can't control or champs. Yesterday i fought cable he used his sp2 I evaded his first projectile then my champ ran forward straight into the second one. This happened 2 more times in the same fight when he used his sp 2. Another fight I got a skill symbiote down to one hit then I tried to take a few hits while i was blocking to regen with my IP. The symbiote used his sp2 my IP ran towards him and got ko'ed.