**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* R2 Nebula to R3 or 4* R4 Stark Spiderman to R5?

SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I'm debating on who to rank up. Nebula is unawakened, Spiderman is awakened. I really like Nebula's utility but we all know Stark is one of the best champions in the game. However, 4*'s are losing value and I'm a bit discouraged to bring him to 5/50.

5* R2 Nebula to R3 or 4* R4 Stark Spiderman to R5? 29 votes

Nebula
17%
Foxhero007KeremGeneralDCIamGROOT420My_Superior 5 votes
Stark Spiderman
82%
MattyloSpity68Username819273943SpeedbumpHazerfaceZzyzxGuyMarsRuiRuizero7Greifmaster911KennadoSavio444ShaheerFIazLj2play_AMFTurbulentUrFaceLeDeeqwertyops2FLOATSElitehunterBahamut 24 votes

Comments

• Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Do you need a double immune champ?
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    Nebula
    don"t follow the norm be different and go with Nebula, anyway Spider-man (stark enhance) is way Overrated
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Do you need a double immune champ?

I have 4* Ultron/Vision/Iceman all at 4/40.
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Stark Spiderman
    Nebula is actually better but people’s heads are so far up Spider-Man’s arse they can’t see it.

No. Just no.
  • Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    Stark Spiderman
    I don't know. I just know that Hulkbuster is the god of gods in this game.
  • Using Class Catalysts on 4* Champs is a waste now. No matter what champion you have. If you don't want to go Nebula, wait for better Tech champ to come along.