Can we please have a way to upgrade current 3*s to 4*s or a way to trade heros within alliance

Thefist80Thefist80 Member Posts: 4
I have been maxed out for quite sometime and continue to get all dupes when opening 4* and below crystals. It has become pretty frustrating and the game has become pretty stagnant due to this. Isn't there another way like trading in 3* plus x amount of units etc.. to upgrade to 4*? A trade stone that allows members in an alliance to trade heros?
Thx

Comments

• DirectorDirector Member Posts: 42
    edited June 2017
    If you have played this game enough time you should know by now that:

1.- There is a Suggestions and feedback category in the forum for this type of posts.
    2.- That converting a 3* to a 4* will never happen in MCOC.

Cheers
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    That would unbalance the game. So, I don't want to see that happen
  • ZoddymamZoddymam Member, Content Creators Posts: 362 Content Creator
    People would bring in their multiple accounts into an alliance or make one and trade all the best heros to one account making a super account. I also do not like this idea
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Technically you can seek enough 3* to get a 4*. 4* are fairly easy to obtain in this game through wars and arena
  • Thefist80Thefist80 Member Posts: 4
    Just got another 4* Rocket. Dupe of a dupe:(
  • Thefist80Thefist80 Member Posts: 4
    My PI is currently 350k and soooooo much ISO and gold. I'm burnt on grinding in arenas to get new champs. I know a lot feel the same way. Kabam needs to adjust drops from crystals or something. I continue to pull same 4* champs from my 4* crystals. They have made it way to hard to grow imo.