**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grow up kabam

If you really want to sell your portion choose other way
While playing aw ,it showing connection error and my hero life went half without any fight
zyhwhla80cz0.png

w6ngxccdmbqs.png

Comments

• This isnt new. I presume its because they dont want people logging out of game in a fight they are losing so they can go back at full and try again. What sucks is sometimes u actually have network problems and lose half. Not sure how they can differentiate the two. Be nice if they could somehow
  • DjBabuDjBabu Posts: 42
    Yep regeneration everywhere lol
  • DjBabu wrote: »
    Yep regeneration everywhere lol

I admire a bravo soul for putting him there lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    DjBabu wrote: »
    While playing aw ,it showing connection error and my hero life went half without any fight
    zyhwhla80cz0.png

w6ngxccdmbqs.png

Not to call you out or anything but your screen shots prove nothing. You could've easily force quit yourself to create that situation.
  • DjBabuDjBabu Posts: 42
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    DjBabu wrote: »
    zyhwhla80cz0.png

w6ngxccdmbqs.png

Not to call you out or anything but your screen shots prove nothing. You could've easily force quit yourself to create that situation.

If you didn't get anything by image I can't help the moderator and regular player know what I am talking..
    Thank you everyone for their reply

Regards
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    “Grow up Kabam”. Best conversation ever lol. The health penalty is dumb
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    “Grow up Kabam”. Best conversation ever lol. The health penalty is dumb

It sucks for when you have legit connection issues, or forget to put phone on Do Not Disturb and get called in middle of an AW fight, but it's needed because you could very easily just force-close any fight you messed up on and get a free retry at full health. You might give them a kill/less attacker points for you, but better that than losing a champ for the same result. It used to be really bad back when they messed up and removed the penalty for it in Wars/AQ, I watched someone do a single fight 6-7 times before they 'got it right' and cleared the node.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Perhaps a reduction in the health penalty would work. 25% or 33% as opposed to 50%. If the "connection issue" happens again within a 2 hour period, automatic KO loss.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    They had the restart fight option on unimited tries for one day recently and I took full advantage, they turned it back to normal later but I did what I needed to in that time. So you can tell that the current situation with one restart only and not applying to all areas of the game and the situation with unlimited tries are not good for the game.

Something else needs to be done.
This discussion has been closed.