**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I give up. This game refuses to be reasonable

I'm so unlucky when it comes to 5 stars. I've opened 2 featured's (Taskmaster and Sentry) and from those featured's I got Old man Logan and Falcon. I opened 2 basics (got superior iron man) and just opened one. This basic was the last straw. I was going to quit if I didn't get something good and it landed on Iron fist. It was next to blade and doc oc.So Kabam, I'm quitting. I've been playing on and off since 2015 and I am still yet to have a decently USABLE 5 star. 2 other friends of mine that started only recently mid-2017 have FAR better luck than me despite having played less, spent less money, and invested less time. One of them got Taskmaster from their first EVER 5-star crystal which was the featured Taskmaster crystal, while I got Old man Logan. I then had Old man Logan and superior Iron man as my 5 stars and then, a few crappy pulls weren't terrible. Then I went for a featured 5 star Sentry crystal and got Falcon. Even though Sentry isn't amazing, I still would've rather gotten him. By this point, I was starting to feel that it was getting a bit unreasonable. Fast forward a month or 2, I open a basic. This basic will decide if I stay or quit and as I said before, it was next to Doc oc and Blade (TWO AMAZING PULLS) but NOOOOOOOOO I get the champion in the middle. Iron fist. By this point, it's unreasonable.

Comments

• Options
    nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    I thought this was gonna be related to bugs and lag but oh well
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    luck or badluck is never reasonable
    Its Random for crystals
  • Options
    Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
    What “game”?
  • Options
    FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    what forum are you on genius?
  • Options
    KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    So basicly you quit because you dont have a good champ from 4 crystals?

Some people have opened 10+ and only gotten ****. And somehow i doubt that you are stuck in the progression so you have no way of progressing any more without good 5* champs.

We have all been there.
  • Options
    I haven't been playing since 2015, I have played on and off with long brakes since 2015
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've opened 6 featured and never got one.
    I have 21 5*, SL and MODOK are they most usable along with Ultron and x-23.
    The rest are arena fodder.

I'll have 2 shots at Blade next week but I won't cry when I don't get him
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Felganos wrote: »
    I haven't been playing since 2015, I have played on and off with long brakes since 2015

Bye Felicia
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    When blade returns it will be my 15th and 16th try. I am not getting my hopes up but I have learnt to cope with what I get since I have never gotten a featured.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    regarding pulling certain champs, this game is complete luck...you know that right?
  • Options
    theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Cassy wrote: »
    Its Random for crystals

Hahaha you think it's luck.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    Its Random for crystals

Hahaha you think it's luck.

It really is. I have pulled garbage and I have pulled decent champs.
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Hey look. A person who doesn’t understand sarcasm. Dude, it’ll get better. IF isn’t even that bad, his damage output is pretty good
  • Options
    Bahamut wrote: »

Hey look. A person who doesn’t understand sarcasm. Dude, it’ll get better. IF isn’t even that bad, his damage output is pretty good

Thanks Bahamut. Will keep that in mind.
  • Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    I used to think posts like this were bull **** and all those pros complaining about the noobs getting all the good 5*s with them pulling Kamala Khan just needed to stop whining. But to be honest I actually kinda get it now after my 90k self's first three 5 stars were Loki, Ghost Rider, and Dormammu 😂
    Sure my luck ended at my fourth with Miles Morales but lemme just say I get where you're coming from @Felganos
  • Options
    silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    this really is a game that forces you to be patient or pay up. If you like it keep workin! If youre disheartened find another game that works better in your odds favor? Try games and see which one you have more luck on if youre quitting this one.
  • Options
    Wait just out of question, do Iron fist's armour breaks stack or just refresh?
  • Options
    KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    It’s just luck. Then again, If you don’t have a solid roster don’t open featured! The basic crystal has amazing champions like Hyperion, Magik and now they added Blade. If you still need just good champions then no reason to open featured and waste shards. If you have solid champions and are complaining about few bad pulls then welcome to RNG we all go through this. Last pulls for me were duping Gambit and Red Magneto
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Wait just out of question, do Iron fist's armour breaks stack or just refresh?

They stack if he’s duped
  • Options
    RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 67
    I feel your pain, I have constant terrible 5* pulls (6 attempts back at iceman featured and got such great champs as HB, IP, Mags and colossus... sigh), just keep the patience and one day you'll get something to rank up and love.
    Just means us guys with terrible champs have to fight even harder and better to survive. Use it as a chance to up your game even harder, increase the skills levels and reap the reward of being amazing at this video game. Lagacy might be one of the most skilled in the game, but give him a duped colossus in AW and see how many nodes he can take down..... but if you can do it...... then you're god tier !!!
    anyway..... its better than getting deadpool x-force 6 star, at least its not that bad!