**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update on Game Bugs

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
I realize there's no need for a daily update, but unless I've missed it there hasn't been any significant news on fixes for the several bugs (evade, Dormammu, whiffing after opp misses a heavy, etc.) in a while.

Are we to understand that this is simply the state of the game? Are we also to understand that there really isn't a sense of urgency or a lot of concern for resources lost as a result of game bugs?

Please understand: I don't need or want a step-by-step update. But I do think it's time we got some kind of update on how much longer the fix will take. If I've missed that, then please point me in the right direction.

One more thing: I realize the game team is leery of saying anything for fear it gets stretched out of proportion. But the greater danger is saying (and appearing to do) nothing at all.

Time for an update. And a few "not performing up to my standards" messages in our inboxes might be a good idea as well.

Dr. Zola