**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Classses balance

Hi,
It would be nice if the 4 star pulls are balance instead of having 75% of my pulls are muntant. It least try to make this part fair

Comments

• Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Consider yourself lucky since mostly everyone has pulls of 1 class which are not mutant. And mutant is the second best class in the game in my opinion apart from mystic.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    RANDOM..... do people understand random... this is NOT controlled by kabam for each and every crystal opening.
    IT IS RANDOM.....
    something along the lines of:
    2* = 75% chance
    3* = 24% chance
    4* = 1% chance
    after this once star is determined then each champ has a percantage chance to be won....
    so 2 random decisions made.
    obviously i am not 100% sure of the calculations used however it is something along these guidelines.
    EITHER WAY IT IS RANDOM.......
  • Options
    Hanihani2017Hanihani2017 Posts: 21
    Maat, I don't really like the world randam. The way you used it, is like you really follow the percentage calculation. If that's true I would get some 4* champ from phc. I have opened 200 crystal at once and got ZERO 4*. Since I started playing the game I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN ANY 4 star champ.
    Anyway I was talking about the 4* crystals and the classes chances. About 75% of my 4* are muntant.