**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sub-500k Player Wanting Casual Alliance (Map 3, etc)

Hi there,

I am writing this on behalf of my father who has been playing MCoC almost as long as I have.

Recently we have parted ways, and the alliance he moved to is quite unorganised, and don't even use Line so attempts he's made to try and get them a bit more organised has failed.

Details - 491k, approx. 4776 prestige, up to Act 4 at 100% - is not "Uncollected".
Contact me via Line ID BigNateDeezy if you need more details.

The important bits
This is what it's all about.
  • You are a growing alliance (glass is half empty, not half full) - you are open-minded
  • You are somewhat organised, and use Line to co-ordinate your alliance
  • You have a baseline understanding of what prestige is, or are still learning
  • You may occasionally run map 3, or even 4 (hardly, if at all)
  • You want a strong soldier to help bolster your offence and defence with his roster
  • You have a desire to participate in most Alliance Events - especially the main ones

Absolute no's
Not worth debating or negotiating.
  • No Map 5 - he's an old-man, with old-man fighting-skills, not only does it become too difficult, but the donation expectations are just not practical anymore for the amount of time he has.
  • Line App ONLY
  • Not interested in being Leader, with minimal interest in being an Officer

Why am I posting this on his behalf?
He doesn't use the forums. This is the best place to find something good for him. I want to make sure he gets what he deserves.

Summary
Think of this as an opportunity to have someone with a decent-sized profile help you out. Be warned - prestige does rise difficulty, which may be harder than what your alliance can cope.

Disclaimer: There may be room for negotiating with the perfect alliance, so certain statements above may conflict with what we decide to do Although, in the spirit of being fair I will strive to uphold all of the statements made above. Your alliance may be too big or too small for it to be practical, or worthwhile for both parties. He will be playing the account not me (of course) but his fighting-skill is more than adequate to handle map 2/3, maybe 4.

Contact Details
Line ID - BigNateDeezy
You will be dealing with me first.

Comments

• Sent message through line
  • Bump.

And preference will be given to Oceanic-based alliances (as we are in NZ). It's not a deal breaker if you are not, but it may be the tie-breaker.