**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Make arena brackets

I would like to see arena brackets that are in the game not be based off time but the amount of hero's you have or hero rating or summoner level......once your in the vet bracket it's near impossible to finish top ten when you don't have the number characters to score high no matter how hard you grind....all the ones who finish top 10% have 250 champs with like 300k hero rating kinda hard to compete with......I think making brackets would make it better for all levels of players

Comments

• whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    everyone has had to deal with it pay your dues and you will get there. there is no reason a player who started 3 months ago should be in position to get the same things as a player who has played over 2 years
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    The time based brackets are there to support new players and protect them from a progressive end game community. Brackets are a privilege not a right. If you don’t take advantage of the time kabam gives you in the lower brackets then you don’t deserve the head start they provide.
    Basing them on a controllable factor like your level or your hero rating is highly abusable and unfair to the majority of honest player, because others will exploit a system like this by avoiding content (for example- selling off champs they don’t plan to use to stay in a hero rating based bracket, or in a level based bracket- avoiding ever using cap boosts and only doing the minimal quests they need to (this one is even more abusable because someone could get a decent arena roster before leaving a bracket, then never do quest content again giving them a huge advantage over everyone in his arena bracket.
  • Your still in an end game community playing aging people with a 358k hero base compared to someone below 100k
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    It’s possible to get top 10% with a rating just over 100k. Just be patient and build up your 4* roster, go for cheap champs even if they seem bad and you’ll build up quickly
  • I just learned about the brackets from someone and wondered why i got stark and star Lord but no one else found out it was from these brackets that were in place I'm not worried about it I just grinded like hell and can hit 2 mil and still can't get any one lol