**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is your favorite Youtuber ?

DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
They are all great but just wanted to see who comes out on top.

Who is your favorite Youtuber ? 236 votes

Dorky Diggedy Dave
21%
Jh_Dezvrto420downLocoMotivesMiamiHeatJosq1Clutch2315N8oradeShrimkinsImdcapJasonMBryantParidevilzBadroseDLegendBCdiscmanDrOctavius2_2Indrick781spumingtonstakParapsych 50 votes
Seatin
47%
winterthurHeisenberg07MasterSmokeWolfehero3DARKLOKIN8PSnakeEyes69Dgen411CableImpulseGunzoSnizzbarLo4eathJatxondoSha59FuzzylumpsMr_PlatypusrazielHaji_Saab 112 votes
YeetOS
1%
ctp1223TheLazyKingShogun 3 votes
Brian Grant
14%
tlhCoatHang3rVoluntarisOngellHulksmasshhdanielmaththetaman23BigMoGolden_Guardiankunal_rules01SlySlygoshgodDeadbyrd9InjusticeThestoryteller6roy505dangerbluDropfaithINTEGRALBosko888670 34 votes
The Analyzer
12%
PhillyEaglesSGroundedWisdomDL864RotmgmoddyNonurahul3038Mcord11758DareDudeWhododo872KortajarenaLucaNightwing2380AakashC1INTB3ASTW00DAppieChãolySlux83NickhammerWhocallerEl_Deanus 30 votes
Rezzident
1%
RezzidentThebgj01BKSwisherSweetAegeontheBold 4 votes
Grave Ender
1%
JoeVodkaAlfa_PigeonOnyxgem 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Dorky Diggedy Dave
    Alright the time has come, who is your favorite Youtuber for content related to this game. All have a unique perspective and have a lot to offer but who comes out on top.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    The Analyzer
    I like the analyzer. While dave has those guides (which totally help), the analyzer is so good at intercepting, just watching helps me improve a lot
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The Analyzer
    The Analyzer. I also enjoy Hitman.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Dorky Diggedy Dave
    Dave's tutorials are really good. It helped me become a better player than before.
  • Options
    Thebgj01Thebgj01 Posts: 269
    Rezzident
    Does anyone know the name of a youtuber that has several videos on YouTube...so many, right?

This one had a video with his wife opening 4* crystals for him and got a lot of bad champs..

Another video by him, he was commenting on his friend opening like 5 5* crystals.. he thought the friend was going to open them 1 by 1..but the friend propped them all at once.

Please help, I've been trying to find more videos by this guy but I can't remember what the channel is called

He's a lot more fun to watch than a lot of youtubers for this game
  • Options
    Rezzident
    And I went through my history and can't find the ones I watched already
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Seatin
    Honestly i want to click on 4 of them but i guess its not Multi option. :'(
  • Options
    Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Brian Grant
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    Does anyone know the name of a youtuber that has several videos on YouTube...so many, right?

This one had a video with his wife opening 4* crystals for him and got a lot of bad champs..

Another video by him, he was commenting on his friend opening like 5 5* crystals.. he thought the friend was going to open them 1 by 1..but the friend propped them all at once.

Please help, I've been trying to find more videos by this guy but I can't remember what the channel is called

I think the person you're referring to is Joel Line. I really like him too because the offerings on his channel are quite unique.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    The Analyzer
    The Analyser is awesome! I love his vids of him taking down LoL enemies and tough bosses by the power of intercepting, very cool and skilled! Not to mention the cool video edits he does to spice up his videos

That being said, it was a hard choice between him and Dave, since I do enjoy Dave's content as he teaches players the various combat skills and is overall a very friendly person. I like his streams, he tries to take the time to say hi to everyone and answer questions.

Seatin, not sure. I have never really watched too many vids of his, since I like to keep it small and focus on 1-2 youtubers for certain content. Having more than that could be a bit overwhelming. He's still pretty cool nonetheless.

Same goes with Brian Grant, calm person who tries to empathise with f2p players. A good example of how f2p players still have a chance at this game if they grinded the arenas and did more alliance events.

Unfortunately, I don't think I have ever heard of Grave Ender, YeetOS or Rezzident.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    Seatin because he is the only one I saw (may be there are others too but I did not see it) who posts videos when he feels game developer misses the mark.
  • Options
    Rezzident
    @Thestoryteller6

I just searched Joel and it wasn't the one I'm looking for. Thanks for trying :)

The one I'm talking about is a Jamaican (I think) guy and he always shows his face.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    The Analyzer
    @Thestoryteller6

I just searched Joel and it wasn't the one I'm looking for. Thanks for trying :)

The one I'm talking about is a Jamaican (I think) guy and he always shows his face.

Was about to say SGF but I don't think he's Jamaican so...yea, hope you find your mystery Youtuber!
  • Options
    Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Brian Grant
    @Thestoryteller6

Now I really want to know who this is hahaha!
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Angry Joe, probs the only person for gamers and doesn't put up with BS from any company
  • Options
    leviticuss_53leviticuss_53 Posts: 1
    Seatin
    They are all great but just wanted to see who comes out on top.

Voted for Seatin just bc he has fun with the videos but Namo should be on the list too. I'd vote Namo for skills.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

That's Captain ENT. Name is Killer Beezy in game. I'll admit he is fun to watch as well. OP You missed out Joel Line in the poll. He makes really good informative content as my vote goes for him.
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Namo 10
  • Options
    Fly81Fly81 Posts: 5
    Seatin
    Namo10 guys add him too super dude
  • Options
    JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    The Analyzer
    https://youtu.be/w2_IlWSx3Uw

Don't get me wrong I enjoy Seatin and Dave. Brian Grant the Banana King and recent LoL triumph is an awesome YouTuber and of all of the YouTubers the has the 2nd best skills in my opinion. But the Analyzer takes the crown for me not only for having the best skills in my opinion, but his content and videos are very well done. And absolutely the best intro!!!!! They are all great and the myself and the community appreciate their contributions. Also, watch out for RichtheMan, his MCOC News is pretty helpful, may need a co-anchor though!
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Seatin
    Each one is a bit different, but they're all valid.
    Seatin is a good mix of sarcasm, good guides and good skill, so I say he is my favorite. He may not be the most skilled youtuber, but the Kabam's roast videos got me
  • Options
    NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    Dorky Diggedy Dave
    Joelline?
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Dorky Diggedy Dave
    Dorky Dave and Seatin are tied. Dave is hilarious, Seatin is on point, always.
  • Options
    Rezzident
    @Addyos

Thank you! That's him. It's Camp E.N.T.

He has fun videos, not as deep as the big guys but still fun to watch

• Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited June 2017
    Dorky Diggedy Dave
    I love all of these YouTubers they all are great in different ways. Dave gets my vote but I think he suffers because he will not ever talk bad about KABAM'S obvious faults, he prefers to only focus on the positive and that is his right of course but when over 90% of the player base is upset and/or frustrated, I believe his refusal to address this hurts his channel whereas Seatin being able and willing to address it head on and in a sarcastic yet funny way has really resonated with a huge amount of the players. But again that being said, I still love Dave's content.
  • Options
    BZ_BZ_ Posts: 26
    Vrto and mvinceable
  • Options
    xtremegamerxtremegamer Posts: 37
    add vrto to the list
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Brian Grant
    I find Seatin annoying at times. Brian Grant is more skilled and has a similar view on the game as I do
  • Options
    Seatin
    Satin is great
  • Options
    InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    Brian Grant
    Dorky Diggety Dave - Great content, great guides, great youtuber for new to mid-level players. His progress in the game is a bit on the average side, so I don't look to him for end-game content things but do enjoy his videos.

Seatin - Used to hate the guy but he has grown on me and I enjoy watching some of his videos. His advice on the game can be hilariously wrong at times and still needs to learn more on mechanics of the game before commenting on them. But I'd rate him #2-3 on this list.

Yeet - Haven't watched him a while. He is okay I guess.

Brian Grant - The guy is very humble, plays with principles, and honest about the game. Contributes a lot to the community with in-depth testing on game mechanics, which is cool. Not the best fighter but did Labyrinth with 0 units which is very good. Still lacks some deeper knowledge on the game but still #1 on my list.

Analyzer - Just recently found out about him, haven't watched many of his vids but he seems to be knowledgeable on the game and makes good content. Will probably check out more.

Rezzident - This kid is dead last on the list. Something about this guy just can't stand him, don't know if it's arrogance or immaturity, but he is awful. During his LoL run, literally begged all his subscribers for donations every video. I know LoL is expensive but it got to be a bit pathetic. He tries to show-off too much and comes off like a little kid whining to his parents during his many Kabam-hate videos.

Grave Ender - Haven't watched him
  • Options
    Bishbish2Bishbish2 Posts: 19
    Seatin

You may be talking about Camp E.N.T. or Joel Line