**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do we really need 1* in daily crystals?

juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Considering 1* are obsolete a long time ago, even the new players play with min 2* in act 1 , makes no sense keeping them in daily crystals.

Do we really need 1* in daily crystals? 49 votes

Yes
38%
LeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabSchapenkopweavileEmil_Limsonbeyonder8421CpcBoyboyFoxhero007SungjBUZZdog3000MrgreenGreenstrokeMcfly89gohard123imnooneshchong2ElitehunterDiablosUltimateGQdaGreatness 19 votes
No
57%
AjavedWilljackson16Itay1234212Mrbeast6000dalexander1974Protocol8051GAM3RGUYSac123_Ravenrob_33航空民工AshburnXalkomn_ASDF_FR33_HUG5juST4fUNPeterQuillShadowXPrimeSaviour_27Blasthammer4CyBorg 28 votes
What are daily crystals?
4%
SpiritOfVengeanceBahamut 2 votes

Comments

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Yes
    Of course. They are great for summoner trial roster and they are not in uncollected daily crystal
  • beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Yes
    1 stars have their uses, especially when you are starting to do catalyst arenas. But it could be said that unranked 2 stars do mostly the same.

I do not think 1 stars are the problem in that crystal, I think the problem is the high chance to get one from it. It should be a little more generous :p as 1 stars do not have sig abilities, and there is almost no benefit to getting them repeatedly. I haven't seen one since I became uncollected, but from 1.1.1 to 5.2.6 is long enough time to get all the 1 stars.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Release all of the available one stars, if I have to have them I wouldn't mind seeing different ones occasionally.
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    Yes
    Get uncollected to solve your 1* problem :P
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Yes
    Become uncollected
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    No
    Ok ..i am already uncollected in one of my accounts, its not the point, i am saying it feels really insulting when you popup say 10-20 daily crystals & see your 1* hulk /Vision / sw /spidey duped bunch of times and giving 100 gold & t1 iso which are actually nothing but gap filler..

Also becoming uncollected is not childs play, i am sure there will be 70% of the MCOC community which is not uncollected yet.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    No
    They should update the rewards
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Yes
    juST4fUN wrote: »
    Ok ..i am already uncollected in one of my accounts, its not the point, i am saying it feels really insulting when you popup say 10-20 daily crystals & see your 1* hulk /Vision / sw /spidey duped bunch of times and giving 100 gold & t1 iso which are actually nothing but gap filler..

Also becoming uncollected is not childs play, i am sure there will be 70% of the MCOC community which is not uncollected yet.

when i was "collected" I sold 1* champs available from the daily crystal knowing I would get them back again. When I got them back, I would rank up during level up and sell again. Basically free level up points since the catalysts are easy to get and the gold required isnt much. I dont have the luxury to do that anymore