**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Regarding my 5* Cosmics

I have Phoenix and Angela, who should I use and why. I’ve heard that Pheonix had more defensive capability and Angela has more in attack, but I don’t know which to use. Please tell me, thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Phoenix sucks in my opinion. Angela is in an entirely different league. Focus on Angela for SURE!!! Her damage is bananaland once she is ranked up. AND she doesn't need the dupe!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Angela learn how to maximize her fury she hits very hard. Phoenix is squishy in health and you need to set her up to get max damage. A few people think she is great but the majority dont want to spend the time getting her ready to unleash damage. Angela is your best bet easy to use and can seriously put a beating on opponents. Defensive such as AW i think they both suck in that regard. Most people rank Phoenix for trophy prestige only
  • Options
    Captain_2goodCaptain_2good Posts: 145
    I would focus on Angela. She is one of the few champs that are worth 4/55 unduped.
  • Options
    Nightwing6666Nightwing6666 Posts: 170
    its funny how in the comics phoenix is one of the strongest characters but in the game she sucks
    cough cough cough sentry
  • Options
    Lol ur right
  • Options
    Tell me ur usernames s9 8 can friend u guys