**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bases - Shouldnt go

You already have a good working model with transformers. Bases provide resources, and a purpose for champs that are just collecting dust. Just remove the alliance portion and make it pvp. We need other means to gold, t1 alpha, t2 and t3 cc, and tb, t4b, and t1a. Provide missions, and base defense.

Seems pretty easy to mirror it after a working model.

Comments

• this has to be the all time funniest annoucement kabam has ever made. "coming soon . . . . . ." on second thought . . . deleting soon . . .
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    BigDude wrote: »
    this has to be the all time funniest annoucement kabam has ever made. "coming soon . . . . . ." on second thought . . . deleting soon . . .

Lmao
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I disagree. There is so much other content out there for MCOC right now. That and the majority of feedback related to bases for Transformers I have heard has been unenthusiastic to say the lease. Bases going away is probably for the best.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Bases in transformers was awesome. Every 4 hours, each node generated gold. Also you could raid a players base for rewards if you won. 3 attckers and the base had several defenders. Also if you got raided, you could attack the raider and get revenge.

Also there were missions, you could dispatch champs you never use to just go collect resources. Theres content, but nothing without grinding. It takes several runs to get tb, tc, gold and alphas.
    Just yesterday i 100% a t3cc proving ground and got shards...That is a huge bs. Either changes need to be made to provide these resources or reductions to the requirements needs to be made.

I have 500k in Transformers by doing nothing except for collecting gold.