**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Units Gifting Please

Kabam Help Me Gift Me 3100 Units Please

Comments

• Options
    cycyancycyan Posts: 77
    Kabam Help Me Gift Me 3100 Units Please
    You mean Kabam! Help me, please gift me 3,100 units.

• Options
    XD I just need your password and other information... XD
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    I'm gonna need your minecraft and myspace login info before we commence on gifting you units
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    All you need to do is donate $100 to Kabam’s “development” fund, and presto! 3.1k units are yours!!!
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Hey, I’ve got a great deal on some ocean front property in Arizona. Hit me up.
  • Options
    make more units in the game so little of them, and a lot of gold
  • Options
    It is clear that a few people are joking here. But I do want to emphasize that you should never give out your password or account details to anyone.
  • Options
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    It is clear that a few people are joking here. But I do want to emphasize that you should never give out your password or account details to anyone.

Ok, sorry bout that
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    @Rogue42 is that a George Strait reference in the forums!?
    It’s an old joke. I knew it was a country song as well, but I couldn’t have told you the artist. My country knowledge has atrophied, been living in the city too long.

• Options
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »

What?? You take this thread as serious ?
  • Options
    Kabam Ahab Please Give Me 850 Units I Want Beat Kang And Thanos
  • Options
    Hi all! As much as everyone loves a good joke, please do not encourage others to share their information - they might not realise you're joking and it is against forum rules to give out personal information if they do! As this has happened, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread so no-one else will make the same mistake.
This discussion has been closed.