**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Jug/UC Unstoppable vs Stagger

I know ye made changes to jugs and UC unstoppable so that they now get 2 different unstoppable buffs, one during the special attack itself and another one starting after the special attack has finished however this means that in order to block the unstoppable buff with stagger you need to have 2 stacks of stagger on jug/uc before they go into the move. This nullifies the stagger ability of everyone bar juggs as he is the only toon I know of that can stack stagger. Can you please look at this and either change the unstoppable ability so that it is actually stopped when the toon is under 1 stack of stagger or alter the stagger effect so that it blocks both unstoppable buffs that activate on a special move.

Comments

• TKalTKal Member Posts: 534 ★★
    Jay_T_84 wrote: »
    I know ye made changes to jugs and UC unstoppable so that they now get 2 different unstoppable buffs, one during the special attack itself and another one starting after the special attack has finished however this means that in order to block the unstoppable buff with stagger you need to have 2 stacks of stagger on jug/uc before they go into the move. This nullifies the stagger ability of everyone bar juggs as he is the only toon I know of that can stack stagger. Can you please look at this and either change the unstoppable ability so that it is actually stopped when the toon is under 1 stack of stagger or alter the stagger effect so that it blocks both unstoppable buffs that activate on a special move.

You forgot Jane Foster