**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

SA Rewards...LATE AGAIN?!? [Merged Threads]

124»

Comments

• Is my alliance the only ones experiencing this issue??
  • My entire alliance still haven't gotten our rewards and this is THE NEXT DAY. What is UP with that??
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    If you read the forums you will find out 😂
  • If you read the forums you will find out 😂

I was on the forums. I've only seen one post and that post didn't show up on my list until today
  • GolanshuGolanshu Posts: 38
    I did not get them too. Its third week in a row when its late . Some of members of my alliance did not get last weeks sa rewards too. My gaming name is golanshu and my alliance name is royal Warriors
  • DovaDoomDovaDoom Posts: 2
    edited February 2018
    Nice to see kabam has it's priorities straight, coming up with new offers instead of fixing rewards that are almost 24 hours late.. Job well done again.
  • De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    Anyone know what’s up with SA rewards?
  • DustDust Posts: 9
    Good question we haven't gotten ours neither
  • wallopwallop Posts: 16
    same here for me its a day late
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Well I’ve seen 3 already today lol they have also all been merged. So I think the mods have also seen more than one.

It is frustrating, however the rewards will come through and let’s be honest waiting on shards isn’t really gonna effect any game play.
  • WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 66
    Still waiting as well. It would at least be nice for a mod to pop in and say they're aware.
  • DustDust Posts: 9
    My alliance still hasn't received rewards even tho others have
  • Mini_GrMini_Gr Posts: 31
    Same here
  • 24 hours later and no SA rewards
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Sa rewards late again. We need compensation. 5* blade, 5* sparky, and 5* GR. 3 generic 5* AG’s. 600 generic sig stones. And 3 r1-r5 generic 5* rank up gems.

Oh also 8m gold. And 2m ISO. Thanks.
  • Hi all!

Summoner Advancement rewards should all be awarded now. Apologies for the delay and thank you all for your patience!
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

Summoner Advancement rewards should all be awarded now. Apologies for the delay and thank you all for your patience!

And as for my suggested compensation?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Mine are in. Thanks.
  • Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

I still haven't gotten them and the same goes for everyone in my alliance
  • Hello there,

Unfortunately this thread is not related to the current issues happening on 2/15/2019. If you wish to discuss the missing SA rewards that are currently occurring please visit this thread.

Missing SA rewards [Merged Threads]

We will be closing this thread. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.