**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are the uses of Magik besides AW Defense?

I've been researching Magik these past few days but I only find information regarding AW defense. I need to know from guys that know Magik, what gave her a God status besides goldy AW defense capabilities. And her signature ability, is it for defense only? I'm just curious. I recently got her and now she's 4/40 and I have a mystic akawening gem. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Her power lock on attack is the best in the game, and her sig helps if you make mistakes
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited February 2018
    AcuTarA wrote: »
    I've been researching Magik these past few days but I only find information regarding AW defense. I need to know from guys that know Magik, what gave her a God status besides goldy AW defense capabilities. And her signature ability, is it for defense only? I'm just curious. I recently got her and now she's 4/40 and I have a mystic akawening gem. Thanks.

Power control that is amazing and Nullify on sp3 and 1
  • Options
    King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    She was the original Dormammu killer, for most anyways. It's also helpful using Magik vs Magik in Alliance War, we see her on the regen nodes pretty regularly. Now there are several dormammu killers, in fact I am best with my Elektra at killing Dormammu which most people wouldn't try. Overall I use my Magik for offense not defense, we still do some diversity cause the extra points seem to help us win.
  • Options
    AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    Is her signature ability useful in offense?
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★

yes
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Boboman wrote: »

yes

And how about mystic dispersion?
  • Options
    King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
    Mystic Dispersion is great for any mystic..... there is a reason there are 5,000 posts about nerfing it every year..
  • Options
    Any recommended signature level?
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Magik is amazing:-

Sp2, 4 hits dash back intercept, sp2 rinse and repeat 👍

Well done you just won the game 😂😂😂