**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff Falcon [Title edited for clarity]

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
Falcon is now has the lamest crown on his head as luke cage has been granted position in god tier and demigod tier ranks.
Flacon has litrelly no use in act 5 or act4 as speaking on behalf of those unfortunate souls who got him as 5* dupe
Just buff him up already or remove his entire existance from marvel universe as hes only extra weight that others has to carry.
Yes i duped him from blade crystal today and it made me cry.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Falcon is now has the lamest crown on his head as luke cage has been granted position in god tier and demigod tier ranks.
    Flacon has litrelly no use in act 5 or act4 as speaking on behalf of those unfortunate souls who got him as 5* dupe
    Just buff him up already or remove his entire existance from marvel universe as hes only extra weight that others has to carry.
    Yes i duped him from blade crystal today and it made me cry.

So just to summarize what you are saying is "Woe is me. I pulled a Falcon today."
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    At least out of your 7 last 5* crystals, 3 of them wasn't falcon.

Unfortunately for me, that's the case. On the other side, nearly another 6* 😆
  • Lmao this post is hilarious
  • By the title, I thought this was going to be a racist comment and not related to mcoc at all.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yesss I am not the only one who absolutely hates the character, never liked him. Especially when he got war machine hurt in civil war, Tony was right for blasting him.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I’ve only opened one 5 star featured crystal throughout my time playing this game and sadly got falcon which is why I don’t save for blade or any other featured champs.
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Yesss I am not the only one who absolutely hates the character, never liked him. Especially when he got war machine hurt in civil war, Tony was right for blasting him.

He didn't get war machine hurt, Vision had bad aim.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    Falcon is awesome. I can dominate with him. It just takes a little skill.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★

He didnt get WM hurt, Vision can't aim. Should falcon have taken the direct blast in the fight? Cus thatd be stupid.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    By the title, I thought this was going to be a racist comment and not related to mcoc at all.

Well that would be weird as there are many black characters in infinity wars.

That mindset you have isn't great though.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited February 2018

How did falcon get WM hurt? Maybe u need to watch the movie again cos it was vision that blasted WM. Falcon even tried to help him after he got hit.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Dont even dare to make this post racist, im fed up by the fricckin **** of a character of a falcon not if hes black or not, grow up up everybody who thought even a tiny bit if the post was meant to be racist. Just give him some buff and be done with it

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Falcon is a horrible champion his damage output is garbage KK had better damage than falcon ! Point being buff him and give him fury and/or precision or just take him out.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Why so angry