**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issues with Alliance

Hi.

I am unable to see recommended alliances list anymore. Every time it displays "NO ALLIANCES FOUND". From past few days, nobody has joined our alliance. I think this issue is the main cause.

Any clue?

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    punit wrote: »
    Hi.

I am unable to see recommended alliances list anymore. Every time it displays "NO ALLIANCES FOUND". From past few days, nobody has joined our alliance. I think this issue is the main cause.

Any clue?

No, I think if you go and click the magnifying glass it should bring up recommended alliances for you. As far as not having anyone join your alliance you might need to try other things like actively recruiting on here or in game chat.
  • punitpunit Posts: 3
    No buddy its not working. My alliance has 25 active members and status is open.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    lol It doesn't recommend alliances for you...you use the search bar and that brings a list of recommended teams or people with the name you searched for WOW !!
  • punitpunit Posts: 3
    @Wayntos I don't think so. If we go and click on magnifying glass only without entering anything in the search bar, it shows recommended alliances list directly. Till a few days back i was using this method. Look at the attachment. But now it doesn't work. Don't know why. Anyways thanks for your time and comment buddy.
  • Darth_HulkDarth_Hulk Posts: 8
    Yeah, I noticed it was no longer working as well. We usually fill our open spots easily, now we have had an opening for multiple days.