**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tired of seeing I didn’t get blade

I’m tired of see all these post about not getting blade. You took the gamble. Not everybody was going to get him suck it up. Almost all the post say that your going to quit the game. In reality you’re just gonna continue playing the game. Can please go back to talking about how many bugs their are in the game right now and to show kabam that some changes need to be made as in to fix these bugs. So the game can be enjoyable again to some degree. Instead of complaining that you didn’t get a character

Comments

• Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    When will the blade posts stop?
  • Options
    Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    We are going to be hearing about for the next 12 days. Haha
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Especially the ones where they opened 3-5 featured crystals and for some reason thought that would guarantee getting Blade and that they were "ripped off"
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    .. you must have blade..
  • Options
    DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    ripped off if you get one of the underdogs, yes
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I missed with 6 tries. But I duped Cy again. So I basically won the game.
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    I'm with you on that! the post of entitlement I deserve a blade is annoying and the late SA rewards, kabam is giving you a reward just for opening crystals and play the game and you cry like your life depends on the 320 or so 4* or 5* shards or whatever. The other thing that's annoying is the we need new characters because the 6, I got playing for 2 weeks are boring so add add add. If the game is to easy for 5* and 6* roster play with 3* utilize all the knowledge of the champions and bet the RoL with 3* and 2*.... just saying!!
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Nah I didn’t try
  • Options
    Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    .. you must have blade..

I don’t have him and I didn’t try for him.
  • Options
    Your tired of seeing posts about not getting Blade so you went ahead and made a post about people making posts about not getting Blade. mmmk, makes perfect sense
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I didn't try for him. Everyone says he's overrated now so it must be true.
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Blade posts are the equivalent to RDTs. Just stop.
  • Options
    BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    I DIDN'T GET BLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [lying]
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    When will blade be adjusted????he is too overpowered.