**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Heavy Attacks Being Interrupted

Seriously, this issue with heavy attacks being interrupted is total garbage. This is a basic of this game where heavies do not get interrupted yet is it happening all the damn time and is completely messed up. Every damn champ. Im so pissed as this is causing massive issues in arena trying to grind for champs. FIX THIS!!!

Comments

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Pr0t0t7p3 wrote: »
    Seriously, this issue with heavy attacks being interrupted is total garbage. This is a basic of this game where heavies do not get interrupted yet is it happening all the damn time and is completely messed up. Every damn champ. Im so pissed as this is causing massive issues in arena trying to grind for champs. FIX THIS!!!

In addition, many people have considerable ending lag for heavies.
    The Hood has the most lag. Just try his heavy. plz fix hood's heavy kabam!
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Every heavy attack, with the exception of Kingpin, can be interrupted. It's just like intercepting them. I do it to the AI all of the time.

What exactly are you referring to?
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    They're talking about heavies being interrupted while in progress. For example, say you have Cable and you throw his heavy and his tentacle arms thing bursts out. I've had it happen several times where the tentacle things just pass right by the opponent, who then activates a special right into me.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    That has been replaced by attacks that miss completely for no apparent reason. A giy backed against the wall unable to move and cap spins in the air and doesnt even touch him and then alternately it doesnt break the opponents block. The catching us in mid strike was a purposeful attempt to address corning a champ and keeping him stunned and helpless...to fix a problem apparently only they thought was a problem...
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Now they believe they have solved their problem and created problems for us...