**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Getting real tired of this problem!

Lately, mostly in arena, I've stunned opponents but when I go to attack I'm getting parried. How can I get parried attacking a stunned opponent? It's happened to me vs random opponents like hulkbuster, ultron, wolverine, etc. Not guys that would normally cause this like cwbp. Please fix ASAP!

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Groot, King Groot, and Rogue all make debuffs shorter. And any mutant could provided they had point in the mutant mastery. Other that that I have not experienced this. But I’ve said that before about things like blocks not registering and the like and that happened to me this last weekend. So you never know.
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    I know rogue, groots, agent venom and crossbones all have shortened duration but I'm talking clearly stunned like from a thor s2 stun.
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    Reduced stun doesn’t work right if we r the 1’s getting stunned. Rogue with maxed reduced stun is unhittable after parry. I have maxed reduced stun, and I get hit if the computer stuns me. It doesn’t reduce like it should for the player! Noticed that long time ago
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Bman wrote: »
    Reduced stun doesn’t work right if we r the 1’s getting stunned. Rogue with maxed reduced stun is unhittable after parry. I have maxed reduced stun, and I get hit if the computer stuns me. It doesn’t reduce like it should for the player! Noticed that long time ago

This. As we speak, kabam must be fixing it now during emergency maintenance. Lmaooo