**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

500 four-star shards or a duped venom?

DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I only have 9 four star heroes but one of them is Hyperion. Am I better duping My four star venom or getting the 500 four-star shards instead?

500 four-star shards or a duped venom? 15 votes

Earn the awakening dupe of four star venom
0%
Earn the 500 four-star gems instead
100%
No_More_HeroesNoob_2yrsspumingtonJSnookSighsohardTKalDexman1349GreatScottDeadpool8855RydertheblackLegendsForgedTxAggie17KyloCreeperFabiKiddie 15 votes

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

n288syc58xsb.jpg

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    If you dupe him from arena, then you have a pretty viable champ to bring to 3/30 or even 4/40. If you go for the 500 4* shards, then it increases the chance of getting a new 4* champ when you get enough shards to open a 4* crystal.

Since your 4* roster is limited, both options are a win-win situation for you in my book. The choice is up to you.
  • TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    Venom is a fairly good champ, but IMO you'd be better off just waiting to dupe him so you dont waste your time.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    If you dupe him in arena, remember he is the "basic" champ and duping him is only worth an awakening gem. You won't get the typical +20 and ISO like you would from a typical dupe.

Personally, I'd go for the shards.