**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ai blocking heavys

I would like to bring this issue to the mods attention we have all seen the ai do things in game that player's can't do like cancelling heavies into specials trust me we can't do that and now the latest smack in the mouth the ai parring heavy which I now we can't do block or resist them or evade them but now way can we parry them but as usual the ai can this just happened to me in the arena when cap America classic parried my archangels heavy then proceeded to kill me with the combo he started after the parry by the way this was the 3* arena so please look into this

Comments

• Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited February 2018
    It is probably caused by the mastery 'stand your ground' which gives the player a chance to resist a heavy. A well time block in this case can also cause a parry stun. I have 2 points in this mastery and it useful when the Ai launches a quick heavy.
  • Options
    Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 120
    I doubt that I have that mastery maxed out and I have never cause a parry stun from stand your ground so I do agree with your suggestion we can't parry heavies so why can the ai do it yet again the game dose things we can't but we shouldn't call them out on it because that is a conspiracy theory or is it a truth they don't want to admit to
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Stand your ground.

This is not a bug.
  • Options
    I doubt that I have that mastery maxed out and I have never cause a parry stun from stand your ground so I do agree with your suggestion we can't parry heavies so why can the ai do it yet again the game dose things we can't but we shouldn't call them out on it because that is a conspiracy theory or is it a truth they don't want to admit to

Please read the game manual before posting.

1) SYG has nothing to do with your masteries.
    2) You can 100% parry a heavy with SYG. I've done it several times.
    3) There is no conspiracy. You are simply ignorant to parts of the game.
    4) Periods. My God. Use them.
  • Options
    You have parried heavies loads of time well you are very lucky because I have asked loads of player's and none ever have like me. I have resisted lots of heavies but never parried 1 and the way the game is playing at the moment I am surprised I even get a parry these days
  • Options
    You say syg is not a mastery shows how much you also don't know it is in the attack section try looking it's there to help you block heavy attacks
  • Options
    You say syg is not a mastery shows how much you also don't know it is in the attack section try looking it's there to help you block heavy attacks

No. Your heavies being parried has nothing to do with you having SYG.
  • Options
    Well thank you for contradicting yourself you said you could parry heavies with syg but now you say me having it has nothing to do with but I said I had it but couldn't still party heaviesno matter how good I time the block so how do you I can do most things but this I can't and neither can most of my alliance or friends
  • Options
    mcoctopmcoctop Posts: 29
    SYG is a mastery
  • Options
    UrrymonsterUrrymonster Posts: 69
    Raven, you are misunderstanding people...

If you have stand your ground and parry... you can parry opponents heavies but it’s crazy risky so you would almost never go for a parry in that situation.

Your opponents might have stand your ground, assuming you are fighting AI controller player champs. They are more likely to go for this as... wel... they are the AI and react faster than humans can. If they have both masteries then they have a chance to trigger parry if they resist the heavy.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    We can parry heavies with SYG,I parried a heavy yesterday