**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5* Hawkeye worth R4?

2»

Comments

• DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    He is definitely worth it. Very useful champ.
    Jcb said:

I am think to take my Hawkeye 5* to rank 5 duped 4 times is it worth it.

I'm a huge Hawkeye fan. He (in my opinion) has one of the best L1's in the game. You can control pretty much any fight with him. Very worth R4. R5 to be honest, I'd be hesitant. The only reason is that there are so many more game changers in the skill class and the game in general than HE. R5 takes a lot of resources and I recommend really making your decision with care. Unless you're loaded with R5's lol.
    I'm personally more patient when it comes to R5... and did not take HE to R5.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Looks like I’m too late to affect your decision, he’s totally worth an r4 but being a 2015 champ in the future when you clear variants you will get 2015 r4 gems which may have affected your planning, ws is also good if you have killmonger for synergy he becomes very similar to starlord with 5x damage ramp up after 100 combo (4% extra damage per combo hit up to 100) for better advice post a pic of your 5* champs next time, there may have been a valuable champ you have that you didn’t know about
  • Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38
    I love my R4 HE. I use him all the time in all sorts of challenging content.
  • JcbJcb Posts: 14
    Hawkeye, spiderman stark ,blade,modok,medusa,arcangel,thing
    To rank up to r5
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    He is worthy... but better to wait.
    If you have a 2015 Rank up gem from variants. He and Crossbones from 2016 are the class of those years. However there are many better after them so I would wait.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Because he’s a 2015 champ I’d personally say the smart thing is to wait for a variant skill gem, since there aren’t many great options, ws is the only other one I can think of
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Why does this thread keep getting revived?
  • Mentalboy1Mentalboy1 Posts: 171
    I have him r4 as a 4* and find him good, I do have other champs now thou at r4 that are higher rates but would love to max him at some point. He is underated, I have blade 4* r4 duped also but not necessarily better than he
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I don't think people realize that this is a 2018 thread lol
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    edited January 2020
    This was such a long time ago haha. I did take him to R4 at the time and totally don't regret it (also had expiring resources).
    I now have Blade and Nick Fury both awakened & R5 5*... oh and i just double pulled 5* Aegon soooo HE stayed R4 lol.