**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to initially do LoL 5/65?

AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Also what sig does AA have to be at to turn off abilities with only 1 or 2 neuros? Missed Blade 9 times so that's not an option and doing this to try again

Who to initially do LoL 5/65? 32 votes

AA sig 51
78%
DHCVoLtSpity68CapWW2vg2782buffajrAfridQueqqueeSuperman69Vladislas22TheMageHunterSungjAlCapone2727nameplasKingOfMcocShinyMew2DeliBreybreyShaheerFIazIronBlaze09Carme1974 25 votes
Magik sig 48
21%
mum_m2NastyEfnNateSpiritOfVengeanceElitehunterVaultNamelezGeneralHeroes 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    AA sig 51
    Bahamut wrote: »
    They would be good for certain fights (AA—> LoL Magik and OG Spidey for example) but I don’t think either of them would be good for a full run. AA relies on stun (all enemies have limber so that’s a problem) and Magik’s damage output isn’t too great

Additionally, aa relies on the enemy not being poison OR bleed immune
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Magik sig 48
    When using AA the opponent has to be either bleed AND poison immune... Magik u can just power lock... Regen... And her limbo damage is insane... I have them both as 4*s but I prefer Magik over most 😉
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Magik sig 48
    IMO AA is a horrible first rank 5 coz there are too many champs that are immune to him. He excels in some fights but is horrible against immune champs. AA won’t even get u past rulk. Then u have Logan which closes bleeds fast. Forget about blade
  • Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    AA sig 51
    Namelez wrote: »
    When using AA the opponent has to be either bleed AND poison immune... Magik u can just power lock... Regen... And her limbo damage is insane... I have them both as 4*s but I prefer Magik over most 😉

*neither
  • Options
    AA sig 51
    To use Magik I'd have to turn on max attack including suicides and max recoil which means weak defence
  • Options
    AA sig 51
    Not to mention more expensive
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Magik sig 48
    what are you going to use on ultimate colossus, ultron, vision, and groot. Magik can shut down anyone.