**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

is it harmful for whole alliance if some one is hacker?

RatnadipRatnadip Posts: 34
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
In my alliance somebody get champs with out its source of origin.Is it harmful for all members of my alliance?We don't know who is he

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    In some cases, breaking the rules can lead to action against the Ally, but that all depends on the situation. I would have to know what you mean by getting Champs without knowing the origin. If you mean they're getting Champs, there are many ways to do it. If you're referring to someone completing ROL or LOL and you suspect they used a Mod, you can always send a Report using Support. If you're really concerned, you can try asking them, or if it's really worrying you, you can remove them from the Ally. It's best to have the game team investigate rather than worry or maintain suspicion.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Heard some alliance was penalized for their AW due to 1 hacker in their team

However, that alliance was still in hot soup bcos due to privacy policy, Kabam refused to reveal who's the hacker, and the alliance has no idea if the hacker has been removed or is still around

Anyway, after these time of playing, and only joining established team that is not open for public, only get thru referral, and only linked thru ppl who are trusted (and trust is not given, trust is earned thru time & effort), I have not seen or faced any of these first hand in my alliances and my MCoC experiences. Only heard other ppl's complain so far.

Hope you guys manage to identify and remove the hacker in-game without facing any penalty, good luck and cheers!
  • Options
    In my alliance no body can complete Rol or lol.No one strong enough to do some one got champ yesterday as well as today
  • Options
    FBIFBI Posts: 12
    Well you should kick the cheater as fast as possible. No reason to keep him around, lol.