**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Looking for ACTIVE Lower Level Alliance to Grow Into

Hello,

Made a second free-to-play account and looking for an active alliance to join that does wars/quests. I recently created a second account, so atm I have 3* champs, nothing strong, but even lower teams need one! I log in several times daily, so would like one that's active, thanks!

Comments

• SwingtwistersSwingtwisters Posts: 177
    What’s ur rating and acc? Hmu : swingtwisters
    That’s my line :)
  • IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★

Thanks! My main account I'm almost at 100k, this one I'm not sure off top of head, but it grows daily/weekly. Little slower since I don't spend money on this account, but my playing is better than someone just starting out.

My username on the 2nd account is DeezeNuts34 (lol sorry for that name). I'll be home in less than hour to login

I wasn't able to find your name? Add me/invite me if you can find me!
    Bump, this is still open and need an alliance!
  • Viking Lords is recruiting.
    We have around 10 active players currently, i myself started playing last week and am at 10k rating, most of our members are between 8k and 27k.
    Our total rating is at 197k.
    We are currently at AQ 2.

We just expect you to play daily and partake in the alliance quests, helping us with alliance events is also a plus.

Message Fieldminister or sk8freak if you have any questions.
    Viking Lords is recruiting.
    We have around 10 active players currently, i myself started playing last week and am at 10k rating, most of our members are between 8k and 27k.

We just expect you to play daily and partake in the alliance quests, helping us with alliance events is also a plus.

I am active daily, and grind in arena too. I'm at almost 20k right now. I'm not sure how to search a person on this forum, but my account name is DeezeNuts34 if you want to friend me there and I can join the alliance?
  • IronFist34 wrote: »

I am active daily, and grind in arena too. I'm at almost 20k right now. I'm not sure how to search a person on this forum, but my account name is DeezeNuts34 if you want to friend me there and I can join the alliance?

Alright, sent you a friend request ingame.
    IronFist34 wrote: »

Alright, sent you a friend request ingame.

Thanks!
    @IronFist34 still available ?
    IF you want a active, weird chatty alli. Lemme know. I added u ingame.
    IF you want a active, weird chatty alli. Lemme know. I added u ingame.

Hey sorry it looks like you deleted me again? I was going to message you back i completely forgot to!
  • GintokiGintoki Posts: 41
    Join us @ TA56
    Looking for new players
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    Hello,

Made a second free-to-play account and looking for an active alliance to join that does wars/quests. I recently created a second account, so atm I have 3* champs, nothing strong, but even lower teams need one! I log in several times daily, so would like one that's active, thanks!

Hey Iron!

Don’t know if you found a place yet but today I am launching a new alliance- this afternoon at 6pm est- with the goal of growing consistent active players into a 5x5 team.
    If you are committed to grow you could fit in.
    Add me on line to chat through it- CpAmericano
    Hello,

Hey Iron!

Don’t know if you found a place yet but today I am launching a new alliance- this afternoon at 6pm est- with the goal of growing consistent active players into a 5x5 team.

Couldn't find you? I just made one since it seems this is popular app lol dennismcoc34
  • PikksPikks Posts: 3
    edited April 2020

Hey Iron!

Is a spot still open in ur alliance? Can i join??
  • PikksPikks Posts: 3
    @Swingtwisters are you still recruiting?