**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Characters hinted?

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
w86z98ssznny.png
So in this image we can see several familiar names to this game, but we can also see some unfamiliar ones.
Like E.Frost or also known as Emma Frost.

Comments

• Options
    There's also N.Ess which could be Nathaniel Essex also known as Mister Sinister.
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    H. Ichiki-Armor
    D. Haller-
    A. Gregorovitch-
    R. Da Costa-Sundspot
    C. Rankin-Mimic
  • Options
    DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Other character are D.Haller-Legion. C.Rankin-Mimic R.Da Costa- Sunspot. H.Ichiki-Armor. And
    A.Gregorvich-Omega Red. Credit for these goes to my alliance mate Negritis.

Darn I was beat
  • Options
    Any information on when we can expect to see Sabretooth? He’s my favorite comic book character, period. Though his character hasn’t been done ANY justice in recent years, when he was being pencilled by Mark Texiera for his “Sins Of The Father” miniseries and making regular appearances in Wolverine his character had depth and he was terrifyingly intelligent and sadistic! His portrayal of a mindless brute or just an obstacle for Wolverine was a damn shame. And, please, if you’re going to add him PLEASE get rid of the enlarged lower canines, Sabretooth doesn’t have tusks and it makes him look like an oaf.
  • Options
    Stevnoid wrote: »
    Any information on when we can expect to see Sabretooth? He’s my favorite comic book character, period. Though his character hasn’t been done ANY justice in recent years, when he was being pencilled by Mark Texiera for his “Sins Of The Father” miniseries and making regular appearances in Wolverine his character had depth and he was terrifyingly intelligent and sadistic! His portrayal of a mindless brute or just an obstacle for Wolverine was a damn shame. And, please, if you’re going to add him PLEASE get rid of the enlarged lower canines, Sabretooth doesn’t have tusks and it makes him look like an oaf.

I would assume Sabretooth is coming near the end of March
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Is that Mr. Sinister by Sabertooth’s arm?
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Would love to see Omega Red
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Is Weapon X already in the game or is that another new one? (left edge of image next to Psylocke)
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Is Weapon X already in the game or is that another new one? (left edge of image next to Psylocke)

Yeah that's Wepon X but doubt we will be seeing him in the game anytime soon.
  • Options
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Is that Mr. Sinister by Sabertooth’s arm?

That is Mister Sinister
  • Options
    DanshimaDanshima Posts: 12
    DHCVoLt wrote: »
    H. Ichiki-Armor
    D. Haller-
    A. Gregorovitch-
    R. Da Costa-Sundspot
    C. Rankin-Mimic

D. Haller - Legion

• Options
    DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    i may be wrong here but isnt v(which could be victor) creed sabertooth?
    mcoc logo right
  • Options
    Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Arkady Gregorivitch (Omega Red)

Hisako Ichiki (Armor)

Roberto Da Cotsta (Sunspot)

David Haller (Legion)

Calvin Rankin (Mimic)

Nathan Essex (Mr. Sinister)

Emma Frost (White Queen)
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Trucos says:

20uwxru09dk6.png
  • Options
    Matty_Giz11Matty_Giz11 Posts: 71
    All these scrubs and still no Mystique... unbelievable!
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★

No love from Kabam ...
    97r6hecbvqy1.png
  • Options
    How about Norin Radd, AKA Silver Surfer?!! Get to it! Infinity War!? Hmmmmm.
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    I’d love omega red. Have fond memories playing my sega game gear and fighting him with wolvie.
  • Options
    What about the Fantastic Four?! Or Quicksilver?!
  • Options
    I’m convinced David Haller will be added when Legion starts back up, the Fantastic Four release could be saved for the next step they take with the franchise.

Next thing we could probably see would be cloak and dagger when the tv show kicks off.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Squallluis wrote: »
    I’m convinced David Haller will be added when Legion starts back up, the Fantastic Four release could be saved for the next step they take with the franchise.

Next thing we could probably see would be cloak and dagger when the tv show kicks off.

I’m really looking forward to cloak and dagger, looks good. I’m also hoping against hope for a Jessica jones addition for the next feature champ after sabretooth/Bishop to coincide with season 2.
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    shchong2 wrote: »

No love from Kabam ...
    97r6hecbvqy1.png

Haha, yes!!!
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    BDougH wrote: »
    Funny thing is, they clearly spent a good amount of time on this and picked those specific names to sneak in and hide but then for whatever reason, they have Beast in there 3 times. One with his real name (front and center), one labeled "Beast" (top right corner) and the third is right behind Sabertooth's shoulder and you can't see any name, just his very distinct ear shape. Over 100 champions to pick from, but they decide to go full Beast Mode on this.

Top right corner Beast might be Dark Beast from The Age of Apocalypse story arc