**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

17.0.1 - Screen Shift at Start of Fight [Not a Bug] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Pa_Proud wrote: »
    Yes I feel the sickness as well..weird and why now? Sentinel can't be any bigger than ultron or hulkbuster. So this will stay like this?

You clearly have not read a comic or watched a tv show or movie with these sentinels in them... they are huge

• chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    If you need scaling, start from pan out, then zoom in, don't rattle the screen like its gonna fall off my device, my poor eyes hurt
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I understand it had to be done, but it's definitely distracting.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    After this update is I am facing terrible lag what is happening @Kabam Miike
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    I am using redmi note 4 with Snapdragon soc 625
  • SperaSpera Posts: 152
    After the update the fight screen is moving alot ,am I the only one that's bothered :)
  • Same to me bro im using 3 cellphone 2 ios and 1 android and this problem is the same , when the fight is starting the screen going down and sometimes up and i stop my arena also because of these also still lossing connection
  • MackyJMackyJ Posts: 17
    Me too... My eyes are burning up due to the shaking effect. I am avoiding arenas till fixed. Don't want glasses.
  • Al2QAl2Q Posts: 66
    Same problem... it's occurring at the start of each fight.
  • HeidanHeidan Posts: 12
    Same for me... been fixed by making data space on my phone
    I hope it will help
  • I was wondering what that was it threw me
  • I faced the same. I just deleted the app and reinstalled it. Problem solved! Hope it helps!
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    At first it was just off putting kind of throws you off the fight.. But after a few rounds causes my eyes to jump with it.. Getting a headache and kind of light headed.. Guess arena no longer exists until this is sorted.. Can't play something that's causing this kind of discomfort..
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    At first it was just off putting kind of throws you off the fight.. But after a few rounds causes my eyes to jump with it.. Getting a headache and kind of light headed.. Guess arena no longer exists until this is sorted.. Can't play something that's causing this kind of discomfort..

Me too
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Experienced this on Act 5, first 4 fights i had no problem, and i used x23 on all fights and i faced hyperion,gamora,foster, cyclops but then i started a fight against punisher and literally couldnt do nothing, firts fight i tried a parry,
    while the screen was doing some mumbo jumbo, and nothing happened = im dead, second try i try the same, nothing = im dead, third i tried to swipe back, nothing = im dead. Wery frustrating when you got "that far" perfectly and then you lose 3 champs at the start of a fight because youre cameraman showed up to work drunk.....
    Please fix this, aint gonna spend revives on this ridiculous ****, we already have big guys in the contest and this has never occured. You say you try to fit the screen, i say money grabbing bs
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Post update glitch. Screen jumps or blips between fight start and actual engagement. It causes a weird start of fight where my champ delays his attack.
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    This screen blip actually causes a strain on the eyes. It's mind blowing how much the game is broken with every update or maintenance.
  • MackyJMackyJ Posts: 17
    The eyes are really being strained... U gotta fix this.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Don't think I'll be able to grind the 2k shards from the 5* arena cos of this, making me feel so sick.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    When you start a fight while running in the screen shifts up then shifts down and finally goes to where it should be. I do a lot of arena so after a while this really messes with me.

I'm using iPhone 8 and I know this has been seen on iPhone X as well.
  • moonmebabymoonmebaby Posts: 41
    I agree, I didnt want to agree but after doing it for about 15 minutes I noticed I was getting dizzy. Weird addition to the game where it didnt need it.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I thought I was imagining things. Month after month, updates are released that I refuse to believe were properly tested. While this for me isn't game breaking, It IS annoying and unnecessary.
    And Vydios last comment makes it appear that there is no plan to change it. smh