**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

7,000 units and 20 weeks for 1

tier 4 class catalyst in the glory store. That is ridiculous.

I have been playing for 3 months and am no where near getting any tier 4 class catalyst, yet I am hitting a wall with being able to advance anymore in every part of the game.

Do I just stop playing?

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    tier 4 class catalyst in the glory store. That is ridiculous.

I have been playing for 3 months and am no where near getting any tier 4 class catalyst, yet I am hitting a wall with being able to advance anymore in every part of the game.

Do I just stop playing?

Find an alliance that runs and completes map 3 or higher in every battlegroup multiple times each AQ session. That will help you grow.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Lol 3 months? It took me almost a full year to get 3 t4cc to rank up my first 4* to 5/50. Also it was gamora since I didn’t have a better cosmic option a year and a half ago. Just continue playing. It’s much easier to get t4cc than it used to be. The grind used to be much longer to get items for rank ups.
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    Get in an active alliance that competes in AQ and AW!
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    After my first 3 months of playing I was studying to get my first 4/40 4*, let alone a 5/50 4*. It's nice you are ambitious, but this game is a marathon, not a sprint. Be active and follow the advice given by the others on this thread. You will get your first r5 4* or r3 5* in no time.
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    Players are able to progress much quicker now than when most of you guys started, it took me a VERY VERY long time to get my first 4/40. But now basically I would say master ur fighting skills and push in event quests and become uncollected ASAP. completing uncollected mode each month give u a full one and heroic and master difficulty gives dozens of t4cc fragment crystals. At that point, you'd be very well equipped to join a map 5 alliance which will start helping u get more as well
  • Well im not sure what u all been doing but ive been playing for 20 months and i have a r5 5☆ 3 r4 5☆ 7 r3 5☆ 1 6☆ and 21 r5 4☆ so not sure how u have all struggled for t4cc as i still have over 45 t4cc in my stash aswel... id a full set of 5 r5 4☆ champs in 6 months
  • Well im not sure what u all been doing but ive been playing for 20 months and i have a r5 5☆ 3 r4 5☆ 7 r3 5☆ 1 6☆ and 21 r5 4☆ so not sure how u have all struggled for t4cc as i still have over 45 t4cc in my stash aswel... id a full set of 5 r5 4☆ champs in 6 months

I’ve been playing about the same amount of time. I’m not quite on this par, but not far behind. Not quite free to play, but I’m no whale. Took me 9-10 months for my first 4* r5.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    3 months...you are right where you ahould be. Working as intended
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Takes a while but they will pile up eventually
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    edited February 2018
    Go have a look at some videos on YouTube that will show you how to collect resources and what champions to use them on. Also, you should be able to see that most content is achievable with r4 4* champions, ie; Seatin's Free to Play progression videos. With the right masteries and skill level you can complete act 5.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    Yeah, you shouldn’t be up against a wall yet. I’m 4 months yet and also have no 5/50 champs, but have been able to continue to clear new content, and still find it fun / challenging.

Where are you in progression? Who are your top champs?

Keep on grinding, you don’t need those T4cc yet ;)
  • MattScottMattScott Posts: 587 ★★
    When i started you couldn’t even get t1a’s. So 4 stars could only be ranked to r3.