**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost Rider or Gwenpool

4* un-duped
I only have 1 awaken gem. And both are at 4/40 currently.
Who benefits the most.. Ghost rider or Gwenpool?
I plan to take both to max 5/55

Opinions?

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I don’t think Gwen pool really needs to be awaken to be good, prob ghost rider.
  • Options
    Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
    Gwenpool benefits more than Ghost rider, but to be honest those are two champs neither are defined by their awakened ability. A generic gem would be better used on anchamp you pull later such as Dr V
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Gwenpool.

Her plot armor can be a life saver in a tough fight. Her secondary signature skill is also effective. Lowering your opponents evasion based on your combo count.
  • Options
    SuraSura Posts: 89
    So let's I say more AQ and AW. You guys are saying, for now, save the awaken a gem. But it's more important to get both champs to 5/55.
    Correct?....?.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I would 5/50 both for sure. They are both better awakened than not, just don't benefit as much as other champs. I'd give a slight edge to GR if I were going to use the gem but to be fair I only have a 3* GP lol. Still, her not dying ability from specials isn't valuable if you are good, and ability reduction is only important for some fights.