**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa

piratezoropiratezoro Posts: 18 β˜…
edited February 2018 in General Discussion
can anyone please let me know if medusa is good without being duped.After pulling groot,venom and now pulled this medusa as my third cosmic 5* champ but is she good enough to rank2 without duped.!πŸ€”

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 β˜…β˜…
    Duped.... damn she is awesome for defense.... hard to beat as boos ... she is awesome.

Unduped... she still hit like a truck ..... I would rank her up for attack.... I don’t see her any less as unduped
  • piratezoropiratezoro Posts: 18 β˜…
    @Xthea9 yeah she does pretty good damage when armour shattered, few said she's not good without being duped so had a little doubt about it btwn thanks :smile:
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She is decent while unduped, but is awesome once awakened and god-tiered with a Black bolt/Karnak/Quake synergy team.

Her medium attacks do armor break and once you stack 6 of them (SP1 + 2 medium hits), you'll get armor shatter. The shatter will shut down all robots (Ultron, Vision, Nebula, etc) from gaining power/regen/etc and the armor break is a great counter for guys like BPCW, Killmonger, Hulkbuster, Warmachine, etc and Physical resist nodes.

Her awakened ability gives her the fury stack ability as well as auto-block. Fury is what makes her hit really hard (she can stack up to 6 with a Black Bolt synergy), and the auto-block makes her a good defender.

You could easily justify taking her to R3 while unduped and R5 once awakened.